Robroy away mcpherson 2
Talbot away mcpherson
Buffs away mclean
Arthurlie home daz collins
Troon home watt 2 mclean
Largs away watt
Kilbirnie home daz mclean
Cumnock away watt mcgowan

My list seems to tie in with your's, except I have McLaughlin instead of an OG against Pollok. (I seem to remember there was some debate on it earlier on this thread):

5    Kenny McLean
5    Callum Watt
3    McPherson
3    David MacGowan
2    Darren Christie
1    McLaughlin
1    John Sheridan 
1    Collins

Anyway, crucial for me - McLean and Tiny both have five goals, so the stats I sent on Monday to our programme compiler are correct.

Thanks for getting back to me - maybe see you on Saturday (Ask the programme seller on the gate to point me out if you want).

The first goal was a backheel from McLaughlin that sneaked under longmuirs body and the second one was a McGowan shot going wide until Sideserf stuck a leg out and diverted the ball into the goal off the inside of the post, the referee awarded the goal to McGowan.

The first goal was a backheel from McLaughlin that sneaked under longmuirs body and the second one was a McGowan shot going wide until Sideserf stuck a leg out and diverted the ball into the goal off the inside of the post, the referee awarded the goal to McGowan.

Cheers mate. As I said I remember there was some debate over it. Doesn't look like it will affect the top of the goal scorers list anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sawyers has only played 10 league gamestap he was out injured from November till February and got 8 goals as you say and overall has 27 premier league goals in 49 games.

Both marks and Forde record really good considering but both Largs and Kilbirnie have played 21 games.

We have a golden boot? Not saying he will finish top goal scorer btw he may not (hope not) score again.

Obviously not high in priorities but I think a golden boot award and trophy should be awarded by the region for every league not sure what you would do if it was tied mind you [emoji4]

1 hour ago, rednblack said:

Obviously not high in priorities but I think a golden boot award and trophy should be awarded by the region for every league not sure what you would do if it was tied mind you emoji4.png

give the upper part to the one who scores with the most headers and the sole to the one who scores with the most shots!

Archived