Should you keep Chocolate Digestives in the Fridge

Romeo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I brought this up in PTTGOYN when either me or the Mrs had put the chocolate digestives in the fridge but both of us denied doing it! Definitely shouldn't be kept in the fridge - a cool cupboard is where it should be kept.

For some reason penguin biscuits tend to melt at room temperature more than any other. So penguins go in the fridge. There is a reason they are called penguins??

Just had two chocolate digestives with a cup of tea and the chocolate was soft and a potential hazard. So in an effort to keep my keyboard fingermark free the trick is to stick the two biscuits together with the chocolate side and eat them together, and don't dunk.

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Jaffa Cakes go in the fridge too.

They're cakes, though.

She has some Jaffa Cakes in the fridge as we speak. I don't really like them so she can put them wherever she likes.

My two cents on this are:

Biscuits in the fridge?  What the f**k man.

But also - chocolate digestives (especially the dark chocolate ones) do end up melting and leaving you with fingers life 8Mile so perhaps not a bad idea.

What about people who keep tomato ketchup in the fridge?  Brock Lesnars or Not?

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Mrs Romeo has at least one other man on the go. A sophisticated man who probably takes a refrigerated digestive with his Earl Grey and a wild man who likes his Jaffa Cake icy, like his women.

A nervous laugh from Mrs Romeo at that one......:blink:

Archived