Man Rescued From Public Toilet

HTG

A friend (RIP - though not as a result of this incident) made the mistake of going into some high tech bog during a night out in Dunfermline. It had a swivelling metal door a bit like this..

toilet_2883161b.jpg 

When he was in doing his business a very large amount of scaffolding was placed against the door. No idea how he wasn't crushed to death when the door opened and it all crashed in on him. 

Quite a feat of lack of co-ordination, but someone from my work managed to fall full-length into one of those metal urinal troughs on a night out a few years ago.

We were memorably given the information by a wee old guy who came out of the toilets, came over to our table and told us:

"I think your big pal's having a bit of trouble in there."

"How - what's he doing?"

"I think it was the backstroke..."

Mentioned on here before, but I managed to get locked in my own bathroom overnight (eventually managed to smash the doorframe after much shoulder barging and bruising, would have been two nights otherwise), plus a lunchtime sentence in an industrial unit a few weeks ago. Locks breaking on in-swinging doors in both instances.

I woke up one night, maybe morning. Had been out that night and must've drunk too much and gone all fuzzy/blacked out. Was on the cold floor of a pitch black cell (from feeling around in the dark it was about 6ft by 4 ft) and couldn't remember what I'd been lifted for. Accepted my fate and curled up again on the floor for some more sleep. Was woken up by some pretty heavy tactics. The door was getting slammed against my head so violently I thought it would break my neck. Then I recognised a familiar voice and realised this was not a cell but my show room and my wife didn't know why the door wouldn't open so was barging against it (my head being the thing stopping it opening). Must've gone for a piss and fallen asleep in there. 

10 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I woke up one night, maybe morning. Had been out that night and must've drunk too much and gone all fuzzy/blacked out. Was on the cold floor of a pitch black cell (from feeling around in the dark it was about 6ft by 4 ft) and couldn't remember what I'd been lifted for. Accepted my fate and curled up again on the floor for some more sleep. Was woken up by some pretty heavy tactics. The door was getting slammed against my head so violently I thought it would break my neck. Then I recognised a familiar voice and realised this was not a cell but my show room and my wife didn't know why the door wouldn't open so was barging against it (my head being the thing stopping it opening). Must've gone for a piss and fallen asleep in there. 

yer cat must have been disappointed- probably had your carcass lined up for breakfast!! 

Archived