East Fife v Brechin

I am at a loss over the criticism  of Kane he has been one of our most consistent players this season. As said by others he wasn't the worst  yesterday. How on earth that goalkeeper  can consistently kick a ball straight out the park beggars belief not like it's a one off either he has done it since he came here.maybe the goalkeeping coach  needs to help 

12 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Content with the win today,apart from Dods tactics its deplorable that he wants to time waste from the first whistle.He is installing into the players what he did when he played and it will come back to bite us,this dirty tactics is not on.Plus side Caldwell scores another goal.

Obviously not at the game ^ ^ .  Easy to pick up on a comment from a bitter East Fife fan and add your own touch of fantasy to it. 

This was a real workmanlike performance ( quote Stovies ) .  The whole team played their part in a hard fought but comfortable win in the end.  Fife did have a dominant spell in the first half after they scored but our defence held firm and dealt comfortably with the numerous corners conceded .  A very tanned ( sunbed induced ) Shagger and the impressive  number 7 caused a few problems during this spell but as the game wore on they became more frustrated at the lack of chances they were getting and lost their grip on the game.  

Jacko was again impressive and covered just about every blade of grass , working back to help the defence when needed.  Really pleased to see Caldwell put in a shift for the whole game. He worked well with Jacko and scored a great opportunist goal early on which seemed to energise him for the rest of the game. As was said the defence were solid but  Graham and Dale did a power of work in midfield breaking up any momentum that Fife were trying to impose. 

A really pleasing win keeping our unbeaten league run going . A bit of a week off next week for the mickey mouse cup but a confidence boosting win wouldn't go amiss all the same. :thumsup2

And there is the mafia jumping to conclusions again just because I have different opinions of the way we play means I wasn't at the game says it all.This is why the crowds will continue to dwindle at the Glebe.For your information I was at the game yesterday and I don't like the antics that's being installed in our team as we have the players to win game fairly.

3 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

And there is the mafia jumping to conclusions again just because I have different opinions of the way we play means I wasn't at the game says it all.This is why the crowds will continue to dwindle at the Glebe.For your information I was at the game yesterday and I don't like the antics that's being installed in our team as we have the players to win game fairly.

You crack me up .  I appreciate sensible debate but your continual projected insults fool no one and  give little respect to a team who are working their socks off .   Don't know what you mean by winning the game fairly . You will have to explain  as our players won the game fairly again yesterday  by working together !  

Think theoriginalhedge might have been referring to me as the bitter EF fan but I did say that had Brechin not time wasted they could have got more goals and won more comfortably!

EF were definitely out played and out muscled on the day and Brechin deserved the points. No bitterness, plenty of reality.

7 minutes ago, WhoAmI said:

Think theoriginalhedge might have been referring to me as the bitter EF fan but I did say that had Brechin not time wasted they could have got more goals and won more comfortably!

EF were definitely out played and out muscled on the day and Brechin deserved the points. No bitterness, plenty of reality.

"I don't like the antics that's being installed in our team as we have the players to win game fairly. "

WhoAml from the opposition's point can you enlighten us to what CityDiehard can be talking about apart from a bit of time wasting that you mentioned

Bestteaminangus

not sure what city diehard is meaning. The only thing I was talking about was time wasting especially by the goalkeeper. Probably would tak the 3 points willingly if the shoe was on the other foot!!!

Some referees might not be as lenient!

2 minutes ago, WhoAmI said:

Bestteaminangus

not sure what city diehard is meaning. The only thing I was talking about was time wasting especially by the goalkeeper. Probably would tak the 3 points willingly if the shoe was on the other foot!!!

Thanks for your thoughts we will await CDH explanation with baited breath 

9 minutes ago, Cold Feet said:

Well done a good win - happy for Ross to score and prove me wrong.

Trouten injured?

Recurring groin injury for Trouts. Aggrivated in the warm up seemingly. 

30 minutes ago, WhoAmI said:

Bestteaminangus

I think there was one incident in the second half where Buzz took his time over a goal kick. Other than that I struggled to see any deliberate attempts to time waste.  Certainly no consistent pre-determined tactic and definitely not enough to alter the outcome .  Only my opinion mind you.  8)

8 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Recurring groin injury for Trouts. Aggrivated in the warm up seemingly. 

I think there was one incident in the second half where Buzz took his time over a goal kick. Other than that I struggled to see any deliberate attempts to time waste.  Certainly no consistent pre-determined tactic and definitely not enough to alter the outcome .  Only my opinion mind you.  8)

Maybe he misunderstood his instructions, he has history for getting mixed up but at least he got to the correct ground. :whistle

The opinions of the Mafia count for nothing anyway:lol:

1 hour ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Maybe he misunderstood his instructions, he has history for getting mixed up but at least he got to the correct ground. :whistle

The opinions of the Mafia count for nothing anyway:lol:

Buzz is a law unto himself ................but we wouldn't have it any other way.  8)    Best keeper in the league IMO . 

That mafia thing makes me chuckle................You do realise you and everyone who has ever  contradicted him or her  are considered mafia ?  :lol::lol:8)

Archived