Ardagh Cup FINAL

CC1987

How hard can it be if you're from auchinleck or Cumnock to board a bus to ayr and then a 10 minute train to Troon? 

Its hardly the end of the world just like a person from beith can easily get a bus to glengarnock follows by a train to Troon . 

Beith to Troon through a bus and then train is probably about the same time wise as auchinleck / Cumnock to Troon  via bus then train . 

Aye that's right daftie we all get a bus together to Ayr then back again. Ffs someone show this clown the door[emoji23]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

How hard can it be if you're from auchinleck or Cumnock to board a bus to ayr and then a 10 minute train to Troon? 

Its hardly the end of the world just like a person from beith can easily get a bus to glengarnock follows by a train to Troon . 

Beith to Troon through a bus and then train is probably about the same time wise as auchinleck / Cumnock to Troon  via bus then train . 

Tend to agree with this. Junior fans in general complain about distances that would be thought of as local at other grades. 

Once again I put up a post and you can't really help yourself with childish insults :huh: 

Nowt childish about the reply. Your initial part is ill thought through. Obvious you have no idea the bus routes in East Ayrshire therfore your credibility once again is baseline.

Rethink and come back with a decent input

I notice that it's just turn up, get the bus that's sitting waiting, get to Ayr and get the Train that is sitting waiting and get aff at Troon and have leisurely stroll round to Portland park

I estimate about 2 hours each way, so that means that it's at least 6 hours minimum to watch 90 minutes of football and that isn't factoring in the 15-30 mins queuing at the gate we had the last time or if extra time is needed

7 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

I notice that it's just turn up, get the bus that's sitting waiting, get to Ayr and get the Train that is sitting waiting and get aff at Troon and have leisurely stroll round to Portland park

I estimate about 2 hours each way, so that means that it's at least 6 hours minimum to watch 90 minutes of football and that isn't factoring in the 15-30 mins queuing at the gate we had the last time or if extra time is needed

On Traveline Scotland It's about 1 hour 15 mins travelling each way including changeover time. Not that bad really. 

15 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Nowt childish about the reply. Your initial part is ill thought through. Obvious you have no idea the bus routes in East Ayrshire therfore your credibility once again is baseline.

Rethink and come back with a decent input

So you can't get buses from auchinleck / Cumnock to ayr on Sunday's ? 

Its 2016 not 1816 . :) 

Ps ; and calling someone you don't even know a "daftie "  and " a clown " is childish to me :huh: 

Am sure there will be the odd bus every half hour to Ayr lol.
Mostly starting from cumnock and going through Auchinleck.

So what HB is referring to is putting Talbot/Cumnock fans on this bus to Ayr then connecting to Troon?
Yup that'll go down well with police and three rest of the punters on the bus lol.

HB I don't give you enough credit mate. Am sure you're at the wind up lol.

Did I upset you for calling you a clown? I meant idiotic sometimes the correct word for your comments just comes out so easy.

Yer passive aggressive "ohhhhh am such a target" is not working [emoji23][emoji23]

Most fans will travel on supporters buses with the odd trickle going on public transport , if you're a law abiding citizen then there should be no problem with a few fans from each side travelling on a public bus service really .

beith have played ladeside at largs in a cup final and the bus carries beith fans onto kilbirnie where it stops and picks up kilbirnie people , was never a problem and there was good natured banter exchanged, why should auchinleck and Cumnock be different ? 

Most fans will travel on supporters buses with the odd trickle going on public transport , if you're a law abiding citizen then there should be no problem with a few fans from each side travelling on a public bus service really .

beith have played ladeside at largs in a cup final and the bus carries beith fans onto kilbirnie where it stops and picks up kilbirnie people , was never a problem and there was good natured banter exchanged, why should auchinleck and Cumnock be different ? 

One word to your remarkable input

Naive

4 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

One word to your remarkable input

Naive

It's really not my fault if a small trickle  of opposing fans can't share a 20 minute bus ride , plenty of opportunity for banter and as said the vast majority of fans would travel on supporters buses so it's only a small amount spread over half an hour bus rides , if idiots want to fight they will find a way to fight regardless anyway .

Archived