Rovers v Alloa

Rovers have a pre match deal on match days... £20 for entrance, curry and a 'pint'. Away fans welcome. 

"Saturday's match against Alloa sees the return of the popular curry days in the Gordon Dishington Lounge. Pre-match food and refreshments are available from 2pm and post match refreshments until 5.45 pm for the price of £20. This great offer is open to home and away fans.  Please Note - £20 fee:  is in addition to the admission price at the gate or season ticket. 

To book a place please send your name and contact details to hospitality@albionroversfc.com by 1 pm on Friday'

8 hours ago, MacGafraidh said:

Can you get more curry if you don't drink beer?

:huh:

6 hours ago, Septentrional Wasp said:

Can you get more beer if you don't eat curry? :guinness

Trade your curry for MacGafraidhs beer.

If its a few beers then I might be able to get some of the boys in for this. Admission price is £14 so thats a few pints and curry would be great value. 1 pint a bit more so-so.

58 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'm alarmed by the inverted commas around pint.

ha ha - sorry - bottle(s) of beer... so technically not a pint. ;) 

Prices are: £14 / £7 / £2. Ample parking around the ground - or there is parking behind the "Airdrie" end goal. access is via East Stewart St / Muiryhall St. 

2 hours ago, teekasule said:

I'll ask. get back asap. 

Cheers. Just got a text from our esteemed chairman clarifying matters. What service!

He's suggesting the £20 doesn't include entry though...

ETA: ... and I'll be at Blackburn v Fulham anyway, so feel a wee bit guilty raising this!

Starving now with all this curry chat, could be more entertaining than the game.

Unfortunately I won't make it due to work, it goes without saying we will need to be at our best to get anything but you never know. If our attendance against Brechin is anything to go by then the Alloa fans could outnumber the home fans if they bring a decent crowd through.

Finally I see on Twitter that the club will have the collection buckets out for the family of 13 year old Kieran McDade who tragically passed away yesterday. A great gesture, please dig deep if you can.

Didnt think we started great today thought it was going to be a repeat of last weeks performance and scrape through by a goal, how wrong could i be thought we done really well second half, have to be pleased not playing well and winning 0-4, cant understand why stenny let robbo go last season everytime he plays for us hes been a stand out for me today no exception

Archived