The Watchman

Bert Raccoon

Anyone watch this? One off drama on Channel Four starring Stephen Graham as a CCTV operator disgusted with what he sees. Won't go into too much detail but it was tense and hugely enjoyable with Graham being every bit as good as you'd expect him to be.

Well worth a watch.

14 minutes ago, Parkgatequeens said:

Strange ending though!

Can't say I was hugely surprised, seemed to be slowly going that way as it went on.

I really do enjoy everything Stephen Graham does, one of the most underrated actors of his generation IMO.

Stephen Graham is a brilliant actor and this performance showed his talents off well. However I do get the feeling he can be a bit stereotyped as both his performances on this and his fate in the final episode of the TV series of This is England were  inevitable. Would like him in a comedy role to see him in a different genre.

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Aye he's a great actor. Did you watch Top Buzzer on MTV about 10 years ago? Think it was cancelled after just one series though. Stephen Graham was a stoner who lived with his well off, weed dealing mate. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Vaguely remember that aye. Genuinely don't think I've seen anything with him in it that I've not enjoyed.

Archived