Forfar v Elgin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

Not bitter at all, just very relieved.

Sorry are you Sneekits press officer?! After years of great service, you are very relieved that Dick Campbell was sacked... Gary Bollan had a transfer window and several months to save Forfar from relegation and failed... actually when Campbell was sacked Forfar were 3rd bottom, and Bollan took you to automatic relegation... aye I bet you are very relieved! :lol:

Sorry are you Sneekits press officer?! After years of great service, you are very relieved that Dick Campbell was sacked... Gary Bollan had a transfer window and several months to save Forfar from relegation and failed... actually when Campbell was sacked Forfar were 3rd bottom, and Bollan took you to automatic relegation... aye I bet you are very relieved! :lol:

The football we are playing now is much sexier than the Campbell way.

I'll go for a season high home crowd of 600+, 50/50 of £252 and to be won by someone in hospitality, Baxter the Bridie to moonwalk across the pitch at halftime and hat-tricks for Peters and Lister as Forfar cruise to a 5-0 win.

9 hours ago, dee_62 said:

hat-tricks for Peters and Lister as Forfar cruise to a 5-0 win.

Someone can't count....

Crowd of 427, 50/50 £567 and won by the occupant of the Baxter suit, score 3-1 to the Loons, Lister, Peters and Swanks scoring.

Archived