Clyde V Cowdenbeath

32 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Well you should know, you are usually at the centre of such posting.

You have just proved this yet again.

Lazy answer... if you had been paying attention I don't post much nowadays, must try harder... I knew this thread would be a car crash... certain Cowden fans and Clyde fans would not mix well. Good to see you get involved though... 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What has happened in the past 2 seasons then?  You still have a hardcore 300 fans as always, for doing so well in the Championship to League 2... something went badly wrong.

We lost Hemmings and Stewart. We then got relegated on the last day of the season. Then we lost more players due to the said relegation and appointed a rookie manager (being kind). Relegation two years running unfortunately ensued.

Just now, onecowden said:

We lost Hemmings and Stewart. We then got relegated on the last day of the season. Then we lost more players due to the said relegation and appointed a rookie manager (being kind). Relegation two years running unfortunately ensued.

Indeed, losing two top players, without a sell on clause has impacted on your club, once you hit the slippery slope it is hard to gain a foothold to climb again.  It was a brave move going for Liam Fox after the last appointment, only time will tell if that proves to be a wise move or not. 

53 minutes ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

Indeed, losing two top players, without a sell on clause has impacted on your club, once you hit the slippery slope it is hard to gain a foothold to climb again.  It was a brave move going for Liam Fox after the last appointment, only time will tell if that proves to be a wise move or not. 

Next you will be telling us grass is green and the sun rises in the morning.

1 hour ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

Lazy answer... if you had been paying attention I don't post much nowadays, must try harder... I knew this thread would be a car crash... certain Cowden fans and Clyde fans would not mix well. Good to see you get involved though... 

No car crashes here, just unwelcome visitors.

1 hour ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

FTFY... How do you think Cowden managed to get to the Championship before their back to back relegations? I take it Mr Findlay is not bankrolling Cowden anymore... 

You know eff all so stick to whatever it is you do know.

all the directors put an incredible amount of time, money and hard work into the club. That's all you need to know.

23 minutes ago, big al said:

You know eff all so stick to whatever it is you do know.

all the directors put an incredible amount of time, money and hard work into the club. That's all you need to know.

3 posts in a row big al... I take it you are the new spokesman of Cowden on here now... answers coming across as sarcastic and defensive, back to the old days then... 

I always find it amusing when fans from other clubs come on here to Mock Cowden on a thread that isn't even relevant to their own club.

Especially when it's an Arbroath fan who must be in awe of Cowdenbeath knowing we have achieved so much more than them in recent times.

9 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

I always find it amusing when fans from other clubs come on here to Mock Cowden on a thread that isn't even relevant to their own club.

Especially when it's an Arbroath fan who must be in awe of Cowdenbeath knowing we have achieved so much more than them in recent times.

It's pure envy mate.  Down here they drool over utter dross like Easton, Gold and Linn.  They have no idea what it's like to watch decent players.

12 minutes ago, CowdenConvert said:

It's pure envy mate.  Down here they drool over utter dross like Easton, Gold and Linn.  They have no idea what it's like to watch decent players.

Who is Easton? Oh clueless one?! Envious of the Cowden shit hole of a stadium?! :lol:

Envious of your monied chairman and directors, nothing else... 

Easton :lol: 

4 hours ago, Only one David Marsh said:

21 minutes ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

Who is Easton? Oh clueless one?! Envious of the Cowden shit hole of a stadium?! :lol:

We would love improvements to the stadium too but unfortunately the club does not own the ground end off.

At least investment in our club gave us 3 consecutive seasons in the championship an absolutely incredible achievement considering ourfanbase and of a part time club.

At least our club has ambitions to succeed regardless of our part time status.

The quicker we get promoted from this league the better 

32 minutes ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

:lol:

What a seething, clueless and envious mess.  Easton is a no-mark that plays for Clyde.  When you watch them he'll stand-out as he's the only player in the league as shite as Gold or Linn.

Just now, CowdenConvert said:

:lol:

What a seething, clueless and envious mess.  Easton is a no-mark that plays for Clyde.  When you watch them he'll stand-out as he's the only player in the league as shite as Gold or Linn.

What an idiot you are... I can assure you I am far from seething, clueless and far from envious of Cowdenbeath FC.  Too think otherwise would be crazy... you have monied directors who have bankrolled you for years now, but it looks like those days are over, how sad, too bad, nevermind. 

With the superb squad amassed by Cowden you should walk this league :lol:  I bet you believe that too! Delusional and seething, bad combo that... feel better soon.  Bye for now. 

Let's see if Easton is still 'utter dross' after tearing your mob a new one on Saturday. Unless your hammer throwing hatchetmen kick him off the park first.

What an idiot you are... I can assure you I am far from seething, clueless and far from envious of Cowdenbeath FC.  Too think otherwise would be crazy... you have monied directors who have bankrolled you for years now, but it looks like those days are over, how sad, too bad, nevermind. 

With the superb squad amassed by Cowden you should walk this league :lol:  I bet you believe that too! Delusional and seething, bad combo that... feel better soon.  Bye for now. 

No more monied than most other club's directors.

Archived