Kilmarnock vs Rangers Friday 26th

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

One win and two defeats for Killy so far whereas we've two wins and a draw.

No idea how Friday's game will pan out nor how we'll line up.

Thoughts?

Eff off.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Are you a Killy fan, Norman?

There's been worse skiiers, but he was a bit before my time. more of a Klammer fan, tbh. I've even come within half an hour of his time on the Innsbruck downhill course.

Who the fcuk fired up the Norman signal?

Anyhow I think we're still missing holty and waggy for this one, can't see garner starting this one and I see us keeping Saturdays line up.  Killie to sit in and hit on the break, a stuffy game and 1 - 2 for the Gers.

All going well, I should be merrily palinka'd at a Hungarian wedding on Friday and be completely oblivious to this, but with a fitting spirit of optimism I'll go with 2-1 Killie: Lee Clark's rag-tag bunch of weans and duds to come good like at the end of The Mighty Ducks.

58028395.jpg

6 hours ago, calum_gers said:

Anyway, a few pints and a Friday night away match, what's not to like. I'll predict 1-3.

Being visited by several thousand of the worst set of fans in Scottish football on a Friday night.

Who the fcuk fired up the Norman signal?

Anyhow I think we're still missing holty and waggy for this one, can't see garner starting this one and I see us keeping Saturdays line up.  Killie to sit in and hit on the break, a stuffy game and 1 - 2 for the Gers.

Surely Kranjcar will start to give Rangers some creativity in the middle?

Archived