Arbroath vs Stirling Albion

Not sure how we'll line up here, we've a lot of good players capable of playing different roles. Mutch appears to be our first choice keeper for now, and if Jimmy Scott is fit I'd like to see him at CM with Whatley moving to RB. Something like this:

Mutch

Whatley

Little

Sukkar

Hamilton

Linn

Scott

Gold

Callaghan

Doris

Skelly

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be a difficult game at Gayfield, Arbroath coming off a good win at Elgin and the Albion over Montrose.

I would be quite happy with a share of the points on Saturday. Just hope we can improve our performance from the Montrose game and get something from this game.

Expect us to be along the usual lines with I hope Eddie Fearns starting instead of the bench.

Prediction Arbroath 1 Albion 1

Same team as the Montrose game, except take McCue out for Fearns or Moses.

Guarantee that fat b*****d Doris will score and Robert the Bruce will be back on these forums.

Yes either Doris or Linn will score against us guaranteed. Put your money on it.

Why is Prunty not playing?

He has started the first 2 games and off the bench in the last one. Looks a bit off the pace and hasn't found the net yet. Others played in the cup game and showed better form so didn't get in the lineup on Saturday.

Why is Prunty not playing?

Changed it about a bit on Saturday after a good performance in the cup against EF with back up players. He's done well in games, set up the goal against Montrose and was close to scoring v Berwick.

He will still have a big part to play and if he always scores v Albion may as well give him a run out to get him that goal and some confidence. ;)

I think Prunty is a striker that strives on getting good service, watched him closely the first few games and his movement is terrific, he also wants to play as a centre forward in the box, he doesn't look like he wants to be dropping deep or going into wide areas. I would go with Skelly and Doris this week, thought Steven was really good when he came on at Elgin.

I think Prunty is a striker that strives on getting good service, watched him closely the first few games and his movement is terrific, he also wants to play as a centre forward in the box, he doesn't look like he wants to be dropping deep or going into wide areas. I would go with Skelly and Doris this week, thought Steven was really good when he came on at Elgin.

Good work rate too Prunty he never stops, his haasling at Mo got us the goal and even at Elgin he forced the bad back pass which in turn Stevie was on too, leading to the goal

After Skellys contribution Saturday I'm happy with all our strikers. Hopefully they can start getting on the score sheet more often.

Agree about Jimmy, really needing him back in the middle of the park for us

Personally I would drop Jassem Sukar, move Hamilton back into the middle with Little and put Phillips into left back. Of what I have seem of Sukar so far I think he is a bit clumsy and out of position. He is not always on the right side of the defender. Some of his clearances and not bee great either. He may improve with game time but I think we should play our best players.

Personally I would drop Jassem Sukar, move Hamilton back into the middle with Little and put Phillips into left back. Of what I have seem of Sukar so far I think he is a bit clumsy and out of position. He is not always on the right side of the defender. Some of his clearances and not bee great either. He may improve with game time but I think we should play our best players.

He was very good on Saturday. Only foot I've seen him put wrong was giving away the penalty against East Fife, and he had to make a challenge in the situation.

Archived