Hibernian v Morton

No expecting to get anything from this game but you never know with Morton.  Did we not beat Celtic in a midweek cup game and then lose 5-1 to Cowdenbeath on the Saturday?

We are pretty toothless up front, our midfield is pedestrian, but our defence is fairly solid.  We need a couple more players in before the window closes.

1-1 would not surprise me and would settle for that, but as I'm up in the capital visiting Hibee-supporting relatives a Morton win would be doubly welcome.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs fans stated every time we played them that "this should be a walkover" and "we'll have far too much quality for them." Hibs scored a whopping two goals against us across the entire season, failed to beat us when the team were already on their holidays and Hibs trying to not finish 3rd :lol:

And not forgetting, losing 3-0, at home, to Jim Duffy's newly-promoted Morton.

2 hours ago, Alibi said:

No expecting to get anything from this game but you never know with Morton.  Did we not beat Celtic in a midweek cup game and then lose 5-1 to Cowdenbeath on the Saturday?

The Saturday after beating Hibs in the League Cup we lost 5-0 at Airdrie (who, coincidentally, put Hearts out of the cup the day after our Hibs game).

11 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

It's because you're utter Shite. We'll win this comfortably. Put back in your place much like those Falkirk diddies on the first day.

Do you not get tired of trying and failing to be edgy? It's Hibs, no one is impressed.

12 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Are you impressed now?

As impressed as I'm sure you were when we made certain that was the only trophy you were lifting last season.

pLtbPQSh.jpg

TmfRrHlh.jpg

As impressed as I'm sure you were when we made certain that was the only trophy you were lifting last season.

pLtbPQSh.jpg

TmfRrHlh.jpg

How long did it take for the DVD to come out of your greatest ever achievement?

That wasn't the game that lost the league either :lol: it was gone after we only drew 0-0 at Livi before that game.

1 hour ago, GiGi said:

Anybody mind that time we skelped Hibs at Easter Road? No, not that time, the other time.

Don't forget our absolutely crap 1982 team which nose-dived its way to the First Division at full speed - only won two away games all season.

Guess who one of them was against - yep, reliable old Hibs.

23 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

1982  arry.png

Holy f**k. Didn't realise beating us was that much of an achievement. Must be utterly horrendous being a Morten fan.

I'm still crying after that defeat..thank goodness we won the Scottish cup, all is well :) 

Archived