Hibernian v Morton

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marciano, Gray, McGregor, Hanlon, Stevenson, McGinn, McGeouch, Fyvie, Shinnie, Cummings, Graham.

That's the way I'd line up on Saturday. As much as I defend Holt he keeps missing chances and maybe giving him a game break will help him. Shinnie in for Keatings too. Keatings has played well but Shinnie is a better player in that position. Hopefully we stick with the back 4 as we look more comfortable with that rather than a back 3 against sides who sit in and counter.

13 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

The idea of an ex player with a knack for goal who a decent number of supporters didn't like scares me.

Seems to be a much improved player since his time with Morton?

23 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Marciano, Gray, McGregor, Hanlon, Stevenson, McGinn, McGeouch, Fyvie, Shinnie, Cummings, Graham.

That's the way I'd line up on Saturday. As much as I defend Holt he keeps missing chances and maybe giving him a game break will help him. Shinnie in for Keatings too. Keatings has played well but Shinnie is a better player in that position. Hopefully we stick with the back 4 as we look more comfortable with that rather than a back 3 against sides who sit in and counter.

Don't know enough about Graham to have him starting, quite like Holt as a big forward holding the ball up for Cummings but he's in terrible shape for a pro footballer. The quality's there to be pumping teams like Morton and getting off to a good start for a change whether that happens or not remains to be seen.

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

I always thought he looked like a guy who could score a load at this level and was pretty disappointed when he left.

The game away at Ayr after we'd won the league sealed his fate with us, could see he was absolutely bereft of confidence. East Stirling was the first time he looked like he could actually do anything other than elbow opposition players in the face.

Archived