2 hours ago, babu said:

mcinnes hasn’t repaired our weak positions , has he ?

5 - 1 

& the usual player sent off ,   likely  Considine

Well apart from improving the Goalkeeper situation, O'Connor at the back looks fantastic, and also having quite a few options upfront nope McInnes hasn't repaired our weak positons!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You lot need to have a word, whats with the fucking negativity on here. No wonder our home crowds are laughable if this is the attitude.

Celtic's form apart, there is nothing to suggest we should be going into this fearing a hiding. We've made decent signings, look solid enough and have played some really good stuff at times so far but not getting the results.

Get behind the team FFS and stop moaning.

2 hours ago, G-MAN said:

You lot need to have a word, whats with the fucking negativity on here. No wonder our home crowds are laughable if this is the attitude.

Celtic's form apart, there is nothing to suggest we should be going into this fearing a hiding. We've made decent signings, look solid enough and have played some really good stuff at times so far but not getting the results.

Get behind the team FFS and stop moaning.

What do you mean 'Celtic's form apart'? That's surely a massive reason that a lot of us think we're going to get pumped.

That, and the fact we are pretty shit at Parkhead.

Lewis

Logan Taylor Reynolds Considine

O'Connor

Shinnie McLean

McGinn                              Burns

Rooney

That's what I think McInnes's team will line up will be. He might start Stockley over Rooney given how poor Celtic's defence look in the air.

Thought we looked pretty tired last night so wondering if the game & travel might have more of an impact on us than I expected.

I see the team got back in Glasgow today so would imagine the next few days training will be half hearted to allow for rest too.

Think I'll stick with 3-0 for now.

The temperature was around 28°C during the game and was played in a desert area so it's not really surprising the Celtic players looked a bit jaded.

What do you mean 'Celtic's form apart'? That's surely a massive reason that a lot of us think we're going to get pumped.

That, and the fact we are pretty shit at Parkhead.

have you forgot the absolute shite we have had to endure Vs the Victim teams in the past ?

Our Club is not the Club it was pre-McInnes and they are nowhere near where they once were.

Nothing to fear.

I really do wonder about our support.

Go to the games, show your support, dont boo the Captain, dont boo McGinn and get behind the team FFS. Encourage the Reds up North to do the same, our home support is pathetic.

OK we may lose but dont give in days before the game.

COYR

Believe.

Just now, G-MAN said:

have you forgot the absolute shite we have had to endure Vs the Victim teams in the past ?

Our Club is not the Club it was pre-McInnes and they are nowhere near where they one were.

Nothing to fear.

Go to the games, show your support, dont boo the Captain, dont boo McGinn and get behind the team FFS.

COYR

Believe.

No, I haven't. We are still shit at Parkhead under McInnes, are you pretending otherwise? We beat them one in the cup under McInnes when we played outstandingly, Pawlett was at the top of his game and Robson was bossing games. We don't have a single player on the top of their game at the moment, that's just a fact. We are missing Hayes and Jack, two instrumental players.

You're just being dramatic now and trying to make me out like if you don't believe we'll win every game, you're a shite fan. I get behind the team and don't boo a single Aberdeen player. I don't however blindly believe we will win every game, particularly games at Celtic Park ffs, because I'm a realist. If you truly believe we'll win, then good on you. I don't.

The temperature was around 28°C during the game and was played in a desert area so it's not really surprising the Celtic players looked a bit jaded.

Exactly mate. Got to imagine it took quite a bit out of them. Can't imagine they trained today either. Rodgers seems to go with his strongest starting line up in every game, but maybe thinking he'll need to start ringing the changes to prevent burnout. Would imagine Paddy Roberts will play on Saturday since he's injury free & didn't play on Tue night despite travelling with the squad.

9 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Our Club is not the Club it was pre-McInnes and they are nowhere near where they once were.

Nothing to fear.

Go to the games, show your support, dont boo the Captain, dont boo McGinn and get behind the team FFS. Encourage the Reds up North to do the same, our home support is pathetic.

COYR

Believe.

Pish

Nothing to fear.

COYR

Believe.

Agree with the sentiment behind this.

At least we're competitive in the games at Parkhead under McInnes (and often were under Brown too) - too often we haven't made our spells of domination count or let ourselves down at set pieces - a world away from us being "shit" there.

Need to start getting results there though as our record is very poor, our injuries and their form will likely make things very difficult, but we've still got quality that can hurt them.

Can't just chuck it before a ball is kicked. Might as well stay in the hoose if that's the attitude.

It's not as if those of us who expect to lose play for Aberdeen. Whether I think we'll win 8-0 or lose 8-0, it's going to have absolutely zero bearing on the game. None whatsoever.

Seen all too often folk go to games like this with a negative attitude, which often translates into them getting on our players backs from very early on rather than getting behind the team.

Hardly going to help, is it?

Seen all too often folk go to games like this with a negative attitude, which often translates into them getting on our players backs from very early on rather than getting behind the team.

Hardly going to help, is it?

I'm not spending £30 on a ticket to watch us lose on Saturday so you needn't worry.

Archived