Dundee United v Raith

25 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

If its Donalson at centre half then we will be beaten. If it's Durnan at centre half we will be beaten. Together, they will destroy us...

I would prefer to see Toshney and Dillon at the back with Robson left and Spittal right back even though I'm not a fan of him there. f**k, maybe Paul Dixon could fill in at right back! Would be an improvement on having either of Donaldson or Durnan anywhere at the back.

Och behave. We've already won four games this season with either or both of them at centre half.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Och behave. We've already won four games this season with either or both of them at centre half.

Kindly stop posting until you can get as upset and outraged as the rest of us!

Joking aside, do you really not think we are calling out for two new centre halfs?

Toshney is one of the better centre halves in this league. In fact I can't think of any better. What's wrong with Dillon at RB and Toshney at CB?

Don't bear a grudge to McKinnon or Toshney for leaving for a bigger club but the way they both went about it was pretty shoddy at best. For those reasons I would quite like Rovers to win on Saturday tbh.

Looking forward to it.

2 hours ago, rw89 said:

I missed that day, but it brought me absolute joy when we ended their unbeaten run simply because of the fact their fans were unbearable during that time. They retained a ridiculous number of their squad during that period, and made it out as though it was some against the odds. They turned Barry Smith into some messiah figure. 

Seeing Allan Walker rattle in a 25 yard volley in off the bar to end that run was glorious. My mate and I were pishing ourselves at getting yelled at that our team were cheats on the way up the road, by a club who'd lurched their way into administration again. 

Absolute nonsense, from a deluded fool.

Just now, rw89 said:

Do you drop down to this level to read your rival's threads often, or do you search 'Craig Wighton' and hope everyone is talking about how good a player he is?

I drop down occasionally to have a 'chit-chat' with the DAB's, you got a problem here?

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Kindly stop posting until you can get as upset and outraged as the rest of us!

Joking aside, do you really not think we are calling out for two new centre halfs?

Aye, of course. Durnan and Donaldson are pish, I'm just not a fan of hysterical overreaction.

2 hours ago, Paco said:

Toshney is one of the better centre halves in this league. In fact I can't think of any better. What's wrong with Dillon at RB and Toshney at CB?

Don't bear a grudge to McKinnon or Toshney for leaving for a bigger club but the way they both went about it was pretty shoddy at best. For those reasons I would quite like Rovers to win on Saturday tbh.

Looking forward to it.

Dry your eyes. 

11 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Aye, of course. Durnan and Donaldson are pish, I'm just not a fan of hysterical overreaction.

Oh my god, I can't believe you have accused me of hysterical overreaction.

This is the worst day ever!!!!

After last weeks thread I fully expected this one to be similarly car crash esque! Nice to see the United fans have more banter about them than our near neighbours!

The last time I remember being at a Raith game at Tannadice was the season we got relegated from the premier. I'm sure we were 3-0 up at one point with Brian Potter in goals!

Archived