Pars vs. Doonhamers

Pars to hammer this pish. 3-0. Moffat with a hattrick of 30 yarders, a flawless display in goals from Hutton and a masterclass in not conceding stupid penalties, not scoring OG's and not getting sent off from the centre backs. 

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

:lol: Why? Because we lost at the weekend?

You surely can't have seen many midfielders play for us then.

f**k off cunto

Settle down petal x

Assuming you're one of the zoomers who believes that enjoy OF derbies means you must support either side rather than just enjoy watching an intense rivalry with two teams you hate kicking f**k out of each other.

You will then, of course be, sitting watching it, cock in hand, and getting suspiciously animated about proceedings.

f**k off cunto

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Hasn't DA Baracus already been through the cunto comment? Just looked like it was aimed in jest at the person going to see Biffy Clyro. 

Given that OF Derby had been highlighted I assumed not.

12 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Settle down petal x

Assuming you're one of the zoomers who believes that enjoy OF derbies means you must support either side rather than just enjoy watching an intense rivalry with two teams you hate kicking f**k out of each other.

You will then, of course be, sitting watching it, cock in hand, and getting suspiciously animated about proceedings.

f**k off cunto

Nope, I don't believe that you need to support or favour one of them to watch it.

However I do despise it and everything it stands for.

I will not be watching it (and not just because I don't have Sky/BT).

Pipe doon p***ko

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Nope, I don't believe that you need to support or favour one of them to watch it.

However I do despise it and everything it stands for.

I will not be watching it (and not just because I don't have Sky/BT).

Pipe doon p***ko

That's great for you, but nobody gives a f**k.

22 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Can we keep this to the Halbeath Road thread fellas? I was enjoying the tranquil love-in with the lovely lads from Dumfries.

Why don't you f**k off to the Haight-Ashbury cunto?

31 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I don't understand this reference.

Sorry youngster. It was/is the San Fransisco neighbourhood where hippy culture took off. Peace & Love and all that.

Bit too early to say if we're just a couple of players away from being a decent team in this league or if we're getting found out. We've added players but are we any stronger than we were this time last year? We've not been battered silly by anyone. It's just silly mistakes and a lack of goal threat if Geggan and Cardle are not working their magic. 

41 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

David Hutton is still starting for a Championship side in 2016. What a time to be alive.

I know, it's quite hilarious. We all scratched our heads when he was brought in last season in League 1, couldn't get a game because of the mighty Sean Murdoch. Now he's our no. 1 due to Murdoch's injury. I'd have given our youngster Gil a start ahead of him. 

Hutton would be in my top 3 worst keepers I have seen in a QOS shirt. Barry John Corr and the well named Jim Butter lol the others !

Behave yourself.

Hutton wasn't terrible for us, and there have certainly been several worse in the time I've watched us. The most obvious recent one being Calum Antell.

14 minutes ago, kleinfaethetoon said:

Hutton would be in my top 3 worst keepers I have seen in a QOS shirt. Barry John Corr and the well named Jim Butter lol the others !

Really? I`m astonished that anyone who has watched us long enough to include Jim Butter could have Hutton anywhere near the 3 worst keepers for QOS. Not brilliant but nowhere near that level IMHO

Behave yourself.

Hutton wasn't terrible for us, and there have certainly been several worse in the time I've watched us. The most obvious recent one being Calum Antell.

Can't comment on Antell as I never seen him as I was working overseas when he was between the sticks !!! The times I saw Hutton I thought he was dreadful culminating in the diddy cup final against Ross County !

In my time Bryn halliwell and Steven grindly have got to be up there for the award

Archived