Pars vs. Doonhamers

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Based on them at Dunfermline he isn't comfortably worse at all. We have a bad time with ex QoTS players, bit unfair when you consider the ex Dunfermline players they have are great c***s.

Such as?

Paton has done well for you has he not? Hopkirk maybe not so much but he was a Queens player for about 5 mins. Willie Gibson did well for Dunfermline too. 

Certainly Higgins and Dowie have been great servants for us though.

Such as?

Paton has done well for you has he not? Hopkirk maybe not so much but he was a Queens player for about 5 mins. Willie Gibson did well for Dunfermline too. 

I think Burns would go down as a flop in his time up there. Can't think of any others though.

I think we will lose again. Dobbie will have a field day against our defence.

I think Reilly will score goals with better service. Moffat is just missing his slippers and house coat. Apparently he had a good game yesterday though :blink:

Posts like this is why i worry. Good job skelton is keeping our players feet on the ground, every game will be a battle. Dunfermline coming off the back of two defeats will be right up for it. As i say a draw would be fine anything else would be tasty. I expect goals in this one.

Paul Burns scored an absolute belter at Dens one night and also scored a winner at Tannadice in the SPL. Other than that, his time was very uneventful.

Paton started last season on fire. He dropped off after a couple of injuries but had a good season. He's just getting back from injury again. Reilly certainly hasn't set the heather alight but he's not been giving many good opportunities. When we did put him through one-on-one at Hibs he finished very well.

13 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I think Burns would go down as a flop in his time up there. Can't think of any others though.

A flop? Quite comfortably the worst midfielder I've ever seen play for us :lol: Paton has been good for us and should start on Saturday IMO. 

Edit: Sh*te spelling

Good effort if they do. 

We have a large East Coast based support, it's been a few seasons since we last played you plus Queens are riding on the crest of a wave at the moment so I expect a decent turn out from us. Gutted I'm going to miss it but I'll hopefully make the second fixture up there.

I think we will lose again. Dobbie will have a field day against our defence.

I think Reilly will score goals with better service. Moffat is just missing his slippers and house coat. Apparently he had a good game yesterday though :blink:

Such as?

Paton has been OK, I'll give you Gibson.

Burns negates both of the and then some though. Think I made my thoughts on him pretty clear though so we'll stear clear[emoji38]
Reilly just doesn't seem to contribute anything to the game unless he's scoring, hence the Andy Kirk comparison.

Then again Kirk did score two goals in his home league debut for the Pars against someone...

I'm optimistic that Reilly will come good when the team as a whole settles down, but he has disappointed currently, I'm putting him ahead of Moffat on reputation rather than relative performances.

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Paton has been OK, I'll give you Gibson.

Burns negates both of the and then some though. Think I made my thoughts on him pretty clear though so we'll stear clearemoji38.png
Reilly just doesn't seem to contribute anything to the game unless he's scoring, hence the Andy Kirk comparison.

Then again Kirk did score two goals in his home league debut for the Pars against someone...

I'm optimistic that Reilly will come good when the team as a whole settles down, but he has disappointed currently, I'm putting him ahead of Moffat on reputation rather than relative performances.

Hopefully an omen then. Pretty sure that was also the fourth game of the season? I miss 2008-09 Andy Kirk :(

Hopefully an omen then. Pretty sure that was also the fourth game of the season? I miss 2008-09 Andy Kirk [emoji20]

I think it might have been the second, I think we got beat the previous week against Partick?

3 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Such as?

Surely Graeme Robertson deserves a mention here.

He moved to Dunfermline from us and did well in the top flight.

Archived