Pars vs. Doonhamers

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tough start for the Pars continue with an in-form Queens and Dobbie in particular visiting East End. I'd imagine Fordyce might come back in to add a bit of defensive quality there and we really need another striker pronto. We were coasting against Dumbarton who then went on to do well in their next two games and we're strong at home so I'm hopeful but it's going to be a hard fought game. A lot to work on but we're more than capable than getting the win here.

Would swap BRE for Fordyce and put Wedderburn in a DM role if he's fit (which means dropping McCabe). Hopefully we can get a striker signed up before then, but I'm not expecting to get anything out of this. Dobbie will have a field day. 

Looking forward to this. Dunfermline were/are fancied for a top 4 slot so this will be another good test. Can see gavin reilly scoring against us, but if dobbie continues his fine form i can see us getting something. Il go for a 2-2. Also have to praise darren brownlie i was one of the first to be unsure on re-signing him but he has came in and done well. Jacobs too has done well. Hope tan man can get his 100th goal.

Would play a 4-5-1, hopefully Wedderburn can sit deeper in midfield and at least limit the space Dobbie can work in.

Drop any of the strikers, Moff and Reilly have both been poor. Reilly deserves more of a chance but he looks worse than Moffat, he's like a shite Andy Kirk.

Another tough one. I think the only selection dilemma is which 2 of Millar, Jacobs and Tapping start. The rest of the team picks itself.

It's good for the manager currently to have the choice of only dropping one midfielder for another.

Would play a 4-5-1, hopefully Wedderburn can sit deeper in midfield and at least limit the space Dobbie can work in.

Drop any of the strikers, Moff and Reilly have both been poor. Reilly deserves more of a chance but he looks worse than Moffat, he's like a shite Andy Kirk.

Michael moffat is comfortably worse than reilly. Really surprised at the negativity shown towards him so far, although wouldnt mind that continuing on saturday.

Michael moffat is comfortably worse than reilly. Really surprised at the negativity shown towards him so far, although wouldnt mind that continuing on saturday.

Based on them at Dunfermline he isn't comfortably worse at all. We have a bad time with ex QoTS players, bit unfair when you consider the ex Dunfermline players they have are great c***s.

Think I will make the trip on Saturday, i am sure the first time I visited east end park was November 85, sure that was the game tony gervaise was carted off with hyperthermia.

Should be a great game, I have a feeling magic will be having sleepless nights worrying about Dobbie destroying his defence !!!

Archived