Trapdoorwatch 2016-17

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As opposed to your shit tip in cumbernauld? ( which u dont own) quality

I the k park is top quality [emoji23] so when is this new stadium getting built heard this crap for years

As opposed to your shit tip in cumbernauld? ( which u dont own) quality

You think Broadwood is a shit tip? There are about 5 Astro parks outside Broadwood that are equivalent to your 'stadium'.

I hope Cowdenbeath smash you utter diddies.

Its our stadium tho. Thats the diference. And if we can get through these next 2 games, which is a big "if" as i know, there is no doubt ek will move to a new stadium which will meet the mighty clydes standards. The fact is clyde have just avoided bottom place in the 4th tier of scottish football and you still have there fans on giving it the billy big bollocks. Get a grip. Worry bout ur own problems of which u have many, and hopefully we will see yous soon.

4 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

People made the same criticisms and condescensions of Edinburgh City last season. Indeed their average crowds in LL were a bit lower than EK's are.

City averaged over 400 this season. This was considerably excess of Cowdenbeath, more than Annan, similar to Berwick and similar to several SPFL1 teams.

Do EK publish their crowds? Didn't see this in their programme against Cumbernauld Colts, which was 300-350 from a rough guess (it looked maybe slightly better than the Cowdenbeath v Edinburgh City crowd I was in during February - 320? and also Preston v Cumbernauld on Groundhop Friday - 270?) - nor is there anything on their website, from a wee gander.

Its our stadium tho. Thats the diference. And if we can get through these next 2 games, which is a big "if" as i know, there is no doubt ek will move to a new stadium which will meet the mighty clydes standards. The fact is clyde have just avoided bottom place in the 4th tier of scottish football and you still have there fans on giving it the billy big bollocks. Get a grip. Worry bout ur own problems of which u have many, and hopefully we will see yous soon.

How can it be yours if you don't actually own it? Do Celtic Women own it too? I get that it was built for you to play there and in time move but Broadwood was built for the same purpose for us. Being purpose built and owning it are different things.

On the actual match, not sure who I would have favourites. Cowdenbeath are nowhere near the same team that EK in the cup and have some decent form behind them. It's hard to know just how good or not EK are as, with respect to the teams there, the lowland league is of a poor standard even when compared to league 2.

Someone to win on penalties is my prediction.

Ok. Are you allowed to vary the kick-off yourself or would SPFL and/or EK have to agree?

I notice it was first race 5pm today but elsewhere it suggests 6pm in a fortnight. How much turn-over time is needed?

Penalty kicks to the sound of revving engines [emoji38]

53 minutes ago, Chinese Whisperer said:

Penalty kicks to the sound of revving engines emoji38.png

The Lichties beat Cowden in extra-time in a semi-final play-off a few years back. The stock cars started late. We left to a hail of abuse from the racing fans.

Archived