Trapdoorwatch 2016-17

I think Montrose will be fine. I thought they were one of the better teams to come to Galabank this season.

One off games mean nothing. I fear for them personally. Edinburgh city have got their act together and Cowden on paper look like they'll have too much to go down.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, FiddyPence said:

I think Montrose will be fine. I thought they were one of the better teams to come to Galabank this season.

Disagree here. Unless they suddenly improve I'd expect them to be bottom.

From the teams I've seen at Meadowbank this season I thought Annan had the least about them. Their fans on here seem pretty worried as well. Really hard to tell though when you only see one off games.

we have just appointed a new manager and it is barely December.

It's utterly ludicrous projecting who's going to finish tenth at this stage of the season when only three points separate tenth from fifth. It's like the wee boys who predict the final league table of the coming season, in June, when no players have yet been signed.

The Montrose side that finished 10th in 2015 was much poorer than the current one and we have changed manager early enough for him to have an impact. We'll be fine.

It's utterly ludicrous projecting who's going to finish tenth at this stage of the season when only three points separate tenth from fifth. It's like the wee boys who predict the final league table of the coming season, in June, when no players have yet been signed.

The Montrose side that finished 10th in 2015 was much poorer than the current one and we have changed manager early enough for him to have an impact. We'll be fine.

Don't worry Ivo, we'll keep on giving you points.

Not being big headed, i think were safe this year.

Annan, Montrose & Edinburgh. Will fight it out. I only add edin as they are on a streak just now but it will end.

Proclaimer, never listen to my predictions. Arbroath will probably collapse once Dicks new year hangover never fades.[emoji6]

4 hours ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

As you sat its to early to predict with less than half the fixtures gone and a transfer window to come. From what i've seen so far our poorest opponents have been Annan and the Mo.

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

As you sat its to early to predict with less than half the fixtures gone and a transfer window to come. From what i've seen so far our poorest opponents have been Annan and the Mo.

Even after our awful performance at the weekend? That's nice to know!

Stirling Albion dropped to the foot of SPFL2 as its merry-go-round continued, but I was struck by how unpredictable LL is proving - for 'Shire, anyway.

Today followed them winning 10-1 at Gala last week, of course.

Sat 28 Aug ... Civil Service Strollers 3-8 East Stirlingshire
Sat 10 Dec ... East Stirlingshire 3-3 Civil Service Strollers

Sat 17 Sep ... Selkirk 7-4 East Stirlingshire
Sat 26 Nov ... East Stirlingshire 5-0 Selkirk

Stirling Albion dropped to the foot of SPFL2 as its merry-go-round continued, but I was struck by how unpredictable LL is proving - for 'Shire, anyway.

Lowland league forum for this p*sh

2 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

This division is just as unpredictable.

Archived