Top of the league thread

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Farfars to lose now will be good to have the derby restored next year:)

It's been Forfars to lose for the past 3 months they were 11 points ahead at one point but they are still favourites.You'd rather be  playing Forfar than Arbroath next season?....you fermers love to mingle with each other and catch up with the latest agricultural and sheep news eh:)

Just now, keptie said:

It's been Forfars to lose for the past 3 months they were 11 points ahead at one point but they are still favourites.You'd rather be  playing Forfar than Arbroath next season?....you fermers love to mingle with each other and catch up with the latest agricultural and sheep news eh:)

Yes would rather play Farfar  I don't really class Arbroath as a derby better aff we the teuchtars than you big city types :thumsup2 

2 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Yes would rather play Farfar  I don't really class Arbroath as a derby better aff we the teuchtars than you big city types :thumsup2 

Small town boy then:)

I wouldn't be counting your chickens before they're hatched(sure you've got plenty) you just might get Arbroath yet along with Forfar or indeed Montrose,gonna be an interesting last few games that's for sure.

Angus teams clearly to good for this league:)

3 minutes ago, keptie said:

Small town boy then:)

I wouldn't be counting your chickens before they're hatched(sure you've got plenty) you just might get Arbroath yet along with Forfar or indeed Montrose,gonna be an interesting last few games that's for sure.

Angus teams clearly to good for this league:)

Yea small town guy stay in Farfar now but have history with Arbroath my mum stayed in Leonard Street many years ago for about 25 years, so I was a regular visitor to the big city and many visits to the  Plough & Harrow but I am teuchter at heart. From a money point of view would great if all Angus teams were in the same league but this year lets just hae the Farfar up ( with Montrose as outsiders ):whistle

2 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Yea small town guy stay in Farfar now but have history with Arbroath my mum stayed in Leonard Street many years ago for about 25 years, so I was a regular visitor to the big city and many visits to the  Plough & Harrow but I am teuchter at heart. From a money point of view would great if all Angus teams were in the same league but this year lets just hae the Farfar up ( with Montrose as outsiders ):whistle

Where else would a teuchter drink but the Plough & Harrow,shut now. Wonder when the last time all the Angus clubs were in the same league.

Archived