Top of the league thread

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 22:20, 1320Lichtie said:

Not at this stage of the season you've not, 11 points over 14 games would be some turnaround especially at the top when both of us are matching each other for form week to week

Its time you revised your turnaround prediction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We've been rank since Xmas. Riding our luck all season. The luck has ran out .

Aye but I'll be thinking the worst for the next 2 month.

Said it in another thread but 7 out of 7 at the start of the season might just do it for you. 9 wins out of the last 21... that run could prove vital.

IF we beat Berwick, tough down there hate it, and go into the Montrose game at home level or a point behind I've a feeling it may just happen.

Our defensive record is very impressive, only lost 27 goals. Also only lost 4 games, 3 at home. 5 away games left and 3 home ones left and I'm happy with that. Just hasn't happened for us at Gayf for whatever reason.

It's now interesting anyway, should be close till the end unless one of us goes on to win the next 4/5 games in a row.

Aye but I'll be thinking the worst for the next 2 month.

Said it in another thread but 7 out of 7 at the start of the season might just do it for you. 9 wins out of the last 21... that run could prove vital.

IF we beat Berwick, tough down there hate it, and go into the Montrose game at home level or a point behind I've a feeling it may just happen.

Our defensive record is very impressive, only lost 27 goals. Also only lost 4 games, 3 at home. 5 away games left and 3 home ones left and I'm happy with that. Just hasn't happened for us at Gayf for whatever reason.

It's now interesting anyway, should be close till the end unless one of us goes on to win the next 4/5 games in a row.

You guys have been the most consistent over the season. It will continue . Fully expect a change at the top next Saturday

Arbroath will win this title, despite having an absolute clogger in Eddie Ferns.

Big lichtie will score the goal that wins them the league and it will be absolute scenes when it happens.

Eddie Ferns will wrap his league winners medal round Sam's puss and it will be glorious.

Archived