Ayr Utd V St Mirren 27/08

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT 1-0

Fair scoreline, Ayr have been the better side. We really are rubbish.

Safe to say the day has went downhill rapidly since we left the pub.

FT 1-1

Fair score. They got the goal from the set piece early on and tried to see it out.

Almost did to be fair. We were utterly abject for the whole game. Could list 13 individual failures, but too lazy.

We got a shiter equaliser from a long throw, but this shouldn't and won't detract from another disastrous day for Alex Rae.

Our next league game is QOTS at home. Rae can win that or f**k off as far as I'm concerned.

1 minute ago, Lex said:

FT 1-0

Deserved win for Ayr. They got the goal from the set piece early on and defended well, good 3 points.

We were utterly abject for the whole game. Could list 14 individual failures, but too lazy.

Our next league game is QOTS at home. Rae can win that or f**k off as far as I'm concerned.

Sky sports and BBC have the result as 1-1?:huh:

Gutted to lose the equaliser that late but we were pinned back for a lot of the second half and a draw was about fair in the end.
None of the out balls stuck up front after Forrest came on but we looked dangerous on the counter attack.

I was surprised at St Mirren though. Play some decent football until they get to within 25 yards of our goal but then just play a high ball almost every time which seems to go straight to central defenders.

Good to see Devlin and Boyle not bombing up the flanks quite as much

Archived