La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

• 2 weeks later...

Eleven sport subscription available.  I will be subscribing this week and post how it goes.

ETA Spanish Super Cup getting played over 1 leg in Morocco!!!!

Edited by Granny Danger

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Eleven sport subscription available.  I will be subscribing this week and post how it goes.

ETA Spanish Super Cup getting played over 1 leg in Morocco!!!!

subscribed today.quick and immediate activation. don't mind watching through my tablet so was more than happy with picture.provided they show a good range of games £50 for a year is an absolute steal

Official: La Liga announces 15 year deal to hold regular season matches in the United States. First game to happen as early as this season 🤨 https://t.co/NCNJ37wIsR

A disgrace :-(
I guess it's down to money. I can't see it doing a great deal to boost soccer....As a sport. Did the world cup make a huge difference.? Or taking over past it premiership players...

1 hour ago, capybara said:

I guess it's down to money. I can't see it doing a great deal to boost soccer....As a sport. Did the world cup make a huge difference.? Or taking over past it premiership players...

The sport is definitely growing over here. They are striking while the iron is hot.

Sucks for Spanish fans but Americans get fucked over by NFL hosting games in UK so.

On 08/08/2018 at 21:05, G_Man1985 said:

Athletic Club Bilbao making €140m in selling Aymeric Laporte and Kepa Arrizabalaga. Two players with a combined total of one international cap.

Not bad going

Laporte would have quite a lot if he could decide which country he wants to play for.  Kepa has one of the best keepers in the world in front of him.  They both represent good value in today's market.  Things aren't as simple as you make them.

19 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
14 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:
Laporte would have quite a lot if he could decide which country he wants to play for.  Kepa has one of the best keepers in the world in front of him.  They both represent good value in today's market.  Things aren't as simple as you make them.

I've not stated facts ?

You suggested they are overpriced.  They're not.  You also clearly aren't aware of laportes situation.  He's eligible for France and Spain and hasn't really decided yet.

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 13:51, G_Man1985 said:

Official: La Liga announces 15 year deal to hold regular season matches in the United States. First game to happen as early as this season https://t.co/NCNJ37wIsR

A disgrace :-(

its bad enough going over to spain to see a game and having to book 4 nights as youre never sure when the game will be played as la liga leave it so late to release exact game times and dates. imagine then finding out its being played in new York!

its bad enough going over to spain to see a game and having to book 4 nights as youre never sure when the game will be played as la liga leave it so late to release exact game times and dates. imagine then finding out its being played in new York!

Could work the other way as well though, you’re in New York on holiday and suddenly there’s a La Liga game you can go and watch...

Anybody get Eleven Sports for tonight/ this weekend?
Watched a bit of the Girona v Valladolid game on their Facebook page. A bore draw (although Patrick Roberts was playing which was a surprise to me) and there were only a few hundred watching it on that platform if the counter thing at the top of the page was accurate. I think the Juventus game tomorrow is also on Facebook? Might get it later on in the month if their Serie A coverage is decent. I've not seen much Spanish football since I binned Sky.

9 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Subscribed today for the 7 day free trial then £5.99 a month thereafter. Respectable enough pricing IMO  for a regular watcher of La Liga and Serie A and I don't have sky or virgin so would have to watch on computer regardless if they brought out a TV channel or not (will be able to stream the facebook games on chromecast I suppose but theres only one a week from each league ).

Watched most of Girona game, game itself wasn't up to much but stream was fine and a good quality.

On 7/11/2018 at 19:07, G_Man1985 said:

Rayo Majadahonda promoted to Spain's second tier, a first for the club. Their 3,376-capacity Cerro del Espino stadium is closed for renovation, so will play in Atleti's Wanda. Capacity 60k. They have 270 socios. Clubs in Spain are fined if they don't fill 70% of their stadium. https://t.co/N5RIGJX8Uv

70% surely most clubs would struggle?

I've recently moved to Madrid and thinking about getting a season ticket for this lot as you can get them really cheap (80/120 euros depending on where you sit).

Not sure about the 70% thing, they may have struck a deal to get round it - seems like they will start the season at the Wanda and move home at some point.

10 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I signed up last week. so far I'm pretty happy with it though I'm a bit miffed I cant see the betis game on catch up this morning, I'm pretty sure they said games would be available for 24 hours later,misread that perhaps