La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

Congratulations to Barcelona ad Messi, I think we should feel privileged to be live in an era where someone of his natural talents is playing.  On the other hand I am sad to see Deportivo get relegated.  I have had a soft spot for them since Julian de Guzman was there

10 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Real Betis have had an incredible season.
The manager reduced to tears after the game:-(

i used to watch La Liga every week , i think i've maybe watched 3/4 games this year and barely kept up with the highlights but the few games that i've caught have involved betis and they have been a joy to watch in a rather boring season.

17 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Sky refused to offer more than 18 million for La Liga. 18 million to show a whole season of Spanish football but will pay 10 million a game for Burnley v Brighton.

yeah,thats what I thought:huh:

I think they will regret this, I believe theyre already losing subscribers hand over fist

Edited by highlandcowden

7 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Is it just England and Scotland that they will show now then? Can't think of any others (don't have a subscription with them). 

They've got Eredivise (which typically gets punted to the red button), MLS and Chinese Super League. Shocking value for money now that they've no La Liga.

That said, I'm kinda glad they're losing it as their coverage was pretty poor outside of the big 4 sides. There was many a Saturday I'd be trying to watch Celta/Villarreal/Sevilla etc and they'd have the match on the red button with no pre or post-match stuff and a blank screen at HT whilst they showed a PL match on 3 different channels. I think it was to do with how they've restructured their packages, but a shambles nonetheless.

Was hoping BT would buy the rights.

Edited by lanky_ffc

4 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

A handful of matches with the ill-informed and insufferable Gary Birtles on co-commentary. Haud me back.

I didn't mean it as a positive :lol: just another country sky cover football from that I thought of.