La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

On 1/24/2018 at 22:51, Nightmare said:

Real Madrid lose 2-1 at home to Leganes, out of the Copa Del Rey.

Been a stinker of a season for them. :thumsup2

just waiting for Pocchetino to jump in to Zidane's shoes as and when to complete the ongoing evisceration of north london football now...

but then - hmmmm - new stadium with a fromagerie, maybe spurs would still be a big club - they could get justin edinburgh in from orient....

Messi has played 200 league games at the Nou Camp. He has scored 212 goals and made 74 assists in those 200 games. That is fucking incredible.

Unbelievable stats.

Also, of the 4002 goals scored at the Nou Camp since completion in 1957, Lionel Messi has been actively involved in over 400 of those, scoring 309 and assisting 102. He’s played a hand in over 10% of all Barcelona goals scored at home since 1957, which is utterly ridiculous.

Hola amigos. I see El Clasico is scheduled for 6th May this year. Does anyone with superior Spanish football knowledge know if this is finalised or subject to tv changes (and if so, when is it likely to be played?) Myself and a few others are keen to see Messi and Ronaldo before they retire.

On 1 February 2018 at 23:35, lubo_blaha said:

Hola amigos. I see El Clasico is scheduled for 6th May this year. Does anyone with superior Spanish football knowledge know if this is finalised or subject to tv changes (and if so, when is it likely to be played?) Myself and a few others are keen to see Messi and Ronaldo before they retire.

If you're talking about seeing a Clasico live you better have deep pockets.  If there's a bunch of you going don't expect to get seats together.

In other news, the facist XI only drawing with fourth bottom Levante is wonderful stuff.  Zizou must stay!

10 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

Thought that was a strange decision from Valverde to drop Messi. I know they're miles clear in the league, but the played a weakened team away to Espanyol the other week and got punished for it. Almost the same again today. 

Think it's a brilliant decision personally and delighted to see them finally looking after him.  They've won the league anyway and have a cup semi 2nd leg coming up then Chelsea.  Valverde has managed his squad excellently this season.