La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

His performances this season have been as bad as he is handsome.

He’s maybe excellent in training and just can’t translate it to games (wouldn’t be the first, Efe Ambrose is an example), as I can’t see any other way that he can continue to be included.

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

That free kick though. It’s beyond comprehension the level of football Lionel Messi plays at.

Lol.  It was a decent free kick that the keeper might have saved half the time.  This is why I hate fanboys.  Beyond comprehension lol, there was twenty better free kicks scored this weekend.

Lol.  It was a decent free kick that the keeper might have saved half the time.  This is why I hate fanboys.  Beyond comprehension lol, there was twenty better free kicks scored this weekend.

Post all twenty and we’ll decide. Thanks.

The free kick wasn’t beyond comprehension, although it was an absolute peach. His footballing ability is though, you utter moron.

Going into round 28, with 11 games and 33 points up for grabs this is how things stand in the 'still to play for' positions

8 points now between leaders Barcelona and 2nd place Atletico Madrid

8 points between 4th placed Valencia and Atletico Madrid

8 points between Valencia and 5th placed Sevilla

8 points between Sevilla and bitter city rivals Real Betis (who are pushing for Europa League)

8 points between bottom club Malaga and 17th place – i.e safety

Girona (funded by Man City's owners) are also on an incredible run and after winning tonight  sit only one point behind Sevilla