New Cowden programme

Our newly redesigned programme, The Blue Brazilian, is pure class. The club programme has always been good, but the new design has taken it to a different level. Well done David and Andy and all their team. Now, can we have a team on the park that matches the quality of what will surely be an award-winning programme?

6. Innes&Mixuwithcup.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Kierkegaard said:

Our newly redesigned programme, The Blue Brazilian, is pure class. The club programme has always been good, but the new design has taken it to a different level. Well done David and Andy and all their team. Now, can we have a team on the park that matches the quality of what will surely be an award-winning programme?

6. Innes&Mixuwithcup.jpg

Can you post the cover picture of the Blue Brazilian from today's game and possibly the centrefold? Sure to be a collectors item for every City fan. Keep it clean though. (I've been Googling "Blue Brazilian" butt all I'm getting is lacy knickers from M & S.)

9 hours ago, Kierkegaard said:

Thanks Ron, been a lot of work involved eventually getting it sorted out!

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Can you post the cover picture of the Blue Brazilian from today's game and possibly the centrefold? Sure to be a collectors item for every City fan. Keep it clean though. (I've been Googling "Blue Brazilian" butt all I'm getting is lacy knickers from M & S.)

To give you a taster here's a pic of the cover from the Celtic game on Tuesday.

Celtic cover.jpg

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

To give you a taster here's a pic of the cover from the Celtic game on Tuesday.

Celtic cover.jpg

Andy, could you post a pic of today's prog and centrefold on here? (If Mr Blobby manages to get to CP himself you'll easily recognise him - he'll be the guy wearing lacy knickers from M & S)

52 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

Andy, could you post a pic of today's prog and centrefold on here? (If Mr Blobby manages to get to CP himself you'll easily recognise him - he'll be the guy wearing lacy knickers from M & S)

I'll do it tonight.

1 hour ago, Kierkegaard said:

Cheers for that. The graphics are really good and creative. Might try something similar for the next City Fanzine with Meadowbank in the background and an action shot of a City fan in motion. Cheers.

1 hour ago, Kierkegaard said:

Can't make any of the away Edinburgh City games in the first half of the season unfortunately  but will have a stroll in Central Park in the second part.

At the Hearts game today. The Blue Brazilian has some competition from their matchday programme( 84 full colour glossy pages). Bit pricey at £3.50 but nice features on the inside and a funny old bear mascot with Willie Bauld. 

img019_zpshafifr9v.jpgimg020_zpsmkcjzkar.jpg

7 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Can't make any of the away Edinburgh City games in the first half of the season unfortunately  but will have a stroll in Central Park in the second part.

Here's our cover from today Mr B.

City cover.jpg

4 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

At the Hearts game today. The Blue Brazilian has some competition from their matchday programme( 84 full colour glossy pages). Bit pricey at £3.50 but nice features on the inside and a funny old bear mascot with Willie Bauld. 

img019_zpshafifr9v.jpgimg020_zpsmkcjzkar.jpg

Hearts programme is a good issue but having seen both I would say Hibs have a better looking one although "only" 68 pages and 50p cheaper. Aberdeen will have the best one.

Edited to add

Didn't know Hearts had a mascot in the 50s.

1 minute ago, cowdenbeath said:

Hearts programme is a good issue but having seen both I would say Hibs have a better looking one although "only" 68 pages and 50p cheaper. Aberdeen will have the best one.

I'll check them out. Cheers.

I'm just trying to piece together a match report from the various tweets about the Cowdenbeath v Edinburgh City game for the City Fanzine. D'you think it's OK to include the Blue Brazilian in a thumbnail? It looks good. 

Go Tell The Spartans FC Page 2 and 7 Year One Issue Three.jpg

1 minute ago, Mr Blobby said:

I'll check them out. Cheers.

I'm just trying to piece together a match report from the various tweets about the Cowdenbeath v Edinburgh City game for the City Fanzine. D'you think it's OK to include the Blue Brazilian in a thumbnail? It looks good. 

Go Tell The Spartans FC Page 2 and 7 Year One Issue Three.jpg

Aye no problem. Hibs programme has a really nice design the cover is a bit of a take on their issues from the 50s. I think it beats the Jambos one on design.

1 minute ago, cowdenbeath said:

Aye no problem. Hibs programme has a really nice design the cover is a bit of a take on their issues from the 50s. I think it beats the Jambos one on design.

Agreed. Jambos cover is quite simple. Lacks imagination.

This is the City Fanzine cover for next week's game v Berwick Rangers at Meadowbank but I think we're going to go with the stadium in the background and a cutout player or supporter as in the Blue Brazilian for Issue Four.

Go Tell The Spartans FC Front Cover Year One Issue Three.jpg

Archived