New Cowden programme

6 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

I'd like to add that your jokes are a bit thin on top but I'd be wrong.They're really quite good! Better than anything I can come up with. :bairn

Not as thin as the Spartans players hair he needs to have a word with Wayne Rooney.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Those were the days. Not so, long ago either. I found this Blue Brazilian on a blog I was going thru.

https://weetabliss.wordpress.com/2015/02/20/scottish-ground-no-9-of-42-central-park-cowdenbeath/

cow1.jpg

That was the day QOS scored a 96th minute equaliser which put us in the play offs which we eventually won ripping the arse out of Dunfermline in the final. Kane Hemmings Championship player of the year on the cover - some going for a player with a part time side, and his strike partner was Greg Stewart 40 goals between them that season.

Great stuff, guys! Keep it going.

What makes me greet about the Hemmings/Stewart pic is that we discovered Greg in amateur football and turned him into a Championship player, and we rescued Kane's career - and Dundee got them both for £0.00. And Dundee fans are moaning because the club only got half a million. No justice.

17 hours ago, Kierkegaard said:

Great stuff, guys! Keep it going.

What makes me greet about the Hemmings/Stewart pic is that we discovered Greg in amateur football and turned him into a Championship player, and we rescued Kane's career - and Dundee got them both for £0.00. And Dundee fans are moaning because the club only got half a million. No justice.

Although Kane did go to Dundee via Barnsley if he had went straight to Dundee we would have got something for him.

Archived