Teams to follow this year

Hughheffner69

Who is everyone team to follow this year ?

Also What  teams are we hearing whispers for that have strong teams 

is it going to be the same old clubs battling the top leagues and majors ?

Be good to hear there is a up and coming team out there somewhere 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shortless are a good shout , can they repeat last years result and win a major 

Ayrshire : shortless , glenburn 

central : possil , southside 

caley : giffnock north  and Milton 

colville to be expected to be excellent and strong again that goes without saying 

just outsiders they picks. 

In the cally if harp can draw with the champions being down to 9 men I would say they would be ones to watch ! Also thorn are a right good side they will be challenging for sure. As for the central colville will cruise it but think harestanes and haldane will be very decent sides as well

I think outwith the central thorn will be strong in the cally, shortlees in Ayrshire, central I think Southside will be decent and in the premier can't see past Colville with bannockburn harestanes Haldane and East Kilbride being strong

Goldenhill and Oban I have seen firsthand would agree 100% as for the other 2 can't say much in them but write them off at your peril ! Same can be said about few teams in the 1st divisions of both central and cally leagues as well some very decent sides round about again this year.

Goldenhill will give anyone on there day a hard game. Beat the likes of hurlford , bannockburn and Colville to reach the west of Scotland final last season and the squads only improved with John blacks drum team folding and some of the better players joining goldenhill.

Archived