Teams to follow this year

Hughheffner69

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Wilsy said:

I must say I am very surprised to see Colville Park losing three games this season already... We are only about nine games in...

They don't take defeat too well mate. Watched this game on sat as it was fairly local. Hadn't heard much about that Haldane team but they looked a decent outfit. 

They will still win the league though but not as good as last year by looks of it 

Shortlees to win the Scottish this year. 

Colville park took 10 off haldane earlier on in the season. Colville maybe missing a few due to it being a monkey cup maybe? Or maybe its other wae around and haldane missing players earlier on in season who knows. I'm sure someone can answer.

1 minute ago, The Mouth said:

Colville park took 10 off haldane earlier on in the season. Colville maybe missing a few due to it being a monkey cup maybe? Or maybe its other wae around and haldane missing players earlier on in season who knows. I'm sure someone can answer.

Good point either way mate. 

From what I seen of the game the Haldan came with a game plan n executed it fairly well, yes they rode their luck on several occasions but you need that sometimes to beat the best.. Some turnaround from a few weeks earlier getting horsed!

i find it very refreshing that Colville suffered their 3rd defeat shows that they are Human afterall but I must say the way they move the ball and their movement off it is absolutely frightening for an amatuer side.

look forward to watching them against Harestanes in scottish.. Tasty affair that!

Archived