Kevin Thomson Has left??

numba1goaly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jos you don't have to justify yourself to anybody,the bookies made you favourites and I think you will be in the top end at the end of the season,so what it didn't work out with Kevin Thompson at least it raised the profile of Tranent and junior football,you have a good young manager and a great set up,you are going in the right direction

2 minutes ago, number4 said:

Jos you don't have to justify yourself to anybody,the bookies made you favourites and I think you will be in the top end at the end of the season,so what it didn't work out with Kevin Thompson at least it raised the profile of Tranent and junior football,you have a good young manager and a great set up,you are going in the right direction

Thanks mate, myself and the rest of the boys try our hardest, yes we have put ourselves in the spot light but who wouldn't bring tommo in if they could afford it. Kev's a good lad unfortunately things never worked out. We all knew how hard this league would be, but we have a plan and it will be executed, Rome wasn't built in a day!! 

Hope you are good mate, and all the best this season. 

9 hours ago, The Gudderman said:

Lithgae bound I believe.

I spoke to Kev yesterday he has 3 junior clubs interested, it will all depend on who's the most flexible with his Media stuff! He's to good to stop playing, IMO it's to early to start coaching. He's now a free agent after we sorted things out. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived