Kevin Thomson Has left??

numba1goaly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I support Hearts, I always though Thomson was a good player but what's the craic with him leaving so many Clubs in acrimony? How many is that now? Dundee? Hibs twice?

I think it's all bullsh@t personally. Happy camp as far as I know, but then again I also hear that  the vultures are beginning to circle.

Tranent boss Gary Small has challenged his players to bounce back from their derby defeat to Haddington Athletic or risk facing the chop. Small, who signed a one-year extension to his current deal this week, was left perplexed after the Premier League title favourites suffered a 3-1 defeat away to their local rivals on Wednesday night. He has vowed to make changes unless his players show some kind of response in tomorrow’s match away to Dundee Violet after accusing them of a lack of desire and a will to win, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera

Read more at: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/lower-leagues/gary-small-challenges-tranent-players-to-bounce-back-1-4206560

On ‎08‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 20:05, Cougar said:

Tranent fans should be well pleased. Like Martin at Glenrothes, a total waste of wages on a poor player that will wimp out of playing for the smallest injury.

What a ridiculous quote what has this got to do with John Martin.

16 minutes ago, brycey said:

no way was Thomson ever gonna last at tranent ridiculous signing in the first place lol

Explain how it was a ridiculous signing ?To me it showed a bit of ambition even if it has'nt worked out.

Guest brycey

he has left due to media commitments r yous havin a laugh well why sign in the first place the t have shot there selfs in the foot again lol

11 minutes ago, brycey said:

he has left due to media commitments r yous havin a laugh well why sign in the first place the t have shot there selfs in the foot again lol

and the article goes on to say "However, he is determined to play on at some level while also pursuing a media career". I guess that might leave him the odd game at Sunday amateurs or 5s or maybe Fifa on the Xbox?

Tranent fans should be well pleased. Like Martin at Glenrothes, a total waste of wages on a poor player that will wimp out of playing for the smallest injury.

A wee pop at Jono on a subject nothing to do with him you need to behave

Archived