• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Jagsman said:

he now a proven liar waste of a shirt did nothing for scotland

this only posted in march

scott brown the liar

March 2016
"I owe Gordon a lot. He brought me to Celtic and made me captain of Scotland. I’d never turn my back on him. If he wants me to come along when I’m 40, I’ll still be turning up, even if it’s only for the banter. It’s always good to work with Gordon and get fresh ideas.”

August 2016
"It's no secret that I've suffered some injuries in my career and once you get over 30 you have to protect your body more. Given the importance of this campaign for Scotland, and the challenges ahead at Celtic, I simply felt that I could not keep up both commitments without either my performances or recovery time suffering."

Not sure anyone other than you really cares though Jagsman?

10 minutes ago, s_dog said:

March 2016
"I owe Gordon a lot. He brought me to Celtic and made me captain of Scotland. I’d never turn my back on him. If he wants me to come along when I’m 40, I’ll still be turning up, even if it’s only for the banter. It’s always good to work with Gordon and get fresh ideas.”

August 2016
"It's no secret that I've suffered some injuries in my career and once you get over 30 you have to protect your body more. Given the importance of this campaign for Scotland, and the challenges ahead at Celtic, I simply felt that I could not keep up both commitments without either my performances or recovery time suffering."

Not sure anyone other than you really cares though Jagsman?

Criticising Scott Brown for lying to sport's journalists is like criticising Jimmy Savilles penchant for shiny tracksuits.

It's valid but is kind of missing the main issue

It shows whats wrong with our national team when its that fuckin fraud thats decided he now cant hack it. The manager shouldve seen it a long time ago, just like every other poor c**t thats had to watch him in a Scotland shirt

Good riddance. Cannot remember Scott Brown doing much of value in a Scotland shirt at all.

Pretty average player in a time of total dross from the National Team. Hopefully the first of a number of retirements/droppings of a set of players who have absolutely and prodigiously failed the nation.

Got absolutely no time for those who retire from international football either. It is the biggest honour that can be bestowed on a player. To not make themselves available is poor.

24 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

When Scott Brown joined Celtic he was a fantastic player.  Afterwards, not so much.

His role on joining Celtic seemed to be to do the dirty work and commit the fouls that Lennon had and the likes of McGeady, Donati and Nakamura  couldn't

At Hibs he had the likes of Shiels and Stewart to help him out with that so he had some spare time to play football

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Criticising Scott Brown for lying to sport's journalists is like criticising Jimmy Savilles penchant for shiny tracksuits.

It's valid but is kind of missing the main issue

tumblr_nk6lp22lJU1re3x32o1_500.gif

Quite possibly the best thing I've ever read on the internet .

Struggle to understand anyone who doesn't fancy playing for his country but, quite happy he's binning it.

Total thug at club level because he gets away with it. When playing for Scotland or with celtic in Europe ref's don't ignore his constant, mad two footed, airborne lunges and his retarded approach to the game so he had to temper his game. The result is he's rendered completely ineffective.
Back on the domestic front this moron will carry on thugging it regardless.

Good news for football fans. Strachan might look for a football player now rather than the hatchet man he had kidding on he was a player. Might even be someone who didn't play for celtic. You never know.
Hi hat

Who, then?? He hasn't exactly coveted Charlie Adam, Barry Bannan or even (as you say) Armstrong or GMS........Strachan has obviously seen enough to believe his MO is more important than including creative players, and i don't expect he'd change now.....i'd argue Brown has done the Jim Leighton-style walkout here, leaving us in the shit with games around the corner, instead of making the announcement ahead of the March friendlies, whether or not he was going to play. 

Personally, if i was the manager he'd be lucky to get on the bench, but he's totally neglected his duty and his responsibility to the national side while its' captain.....the mark of a dickhead. 

Nothing to do with his club, 1916. I watched his debut v USA in 2005 and believed between him, Thomson and Fletcher, we had a midfield for the decade.....it's no coincidence that as his influence increased, results decreased.....THAT'S what i'm judging him on. Poor man's Billy McKinlay. 

Nothing to do with his club, 1916. I watched his debut v USA in 2005 and believed between him, Thomson and Fletcher, we had a midfield for the decade.....it's no coincidence that as his influence increased, results decreased.....THAT'S what i'm judging him on. Poor man's Billy McKinlay. 

Results decreased? We had our best ever campaign in the last 15 year after his debut

Archived