Scott Brown retires from International football

Romeo

23 minutes ago, GordonS said:

This is by far the worst Scotland squad ever. We have two decent left backs, a few adequate midfielders and two goalies, no competent centre halves and no goalscorers. Hardly an appealing prospect for a player with a rapidly diminishing number of matches left in his legs.

Image result for confused reaction gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

No voter found /\

Griffiths has 250 career goals and brown can be excused from those friendlies without retiring.  And this is the best squad we've had for 10 years.  You're an idiot.

On many levels you could not be more wrong.

For one thing, I wore out several pairs of shoes leafleting for Yes. I took two weeks off work to campaign full-time at the end. Since 1999 I've delivered hundreds of thousands of leaflets and made tens of thousands of phone calls for the SNP.

Griffiths' goals are overwhelmingly against Scottish opposition. He's not very good, and two incredible free-kicks don't change that fact.

6 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

No voter found /\

And I really, really, really hate the intolerance of some Scotland fans towards 55% of their compatriots, based on their views of the constitution.

How do you block people on this message board?

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

On many levels you could not be more wrong.

For one thing, I wore out several pairs of shoes leafleting for Yes. I took two weeks off work to campaign full-time at the end. Since 1999 I've delivered hundreds of thousands of leaflets and made tens of thousands of phone calls for the SNP.

Griffiths' goals are overwhelmingly against Scottish opposition. He's not very good, and two incredible free-kicks don't change that fact.

Sure

Griffith's has 250 career goals champ.  I'll do the maths for you that's 25 per season for 10 years and he's only 27.  That's a goalscorer.  You said we don't have any.  You're wrong.  You also said our squad is the worst ever when it has been worse often in the last twenty years.

Just now, GordonS said:

And I really, really, really hate the intolerance of some Scotland fans towards 55% of their compatriots, based on their views of the constitution.

How do you block people on this message board?

Actually most Scottish people voted yes champ, so more like 47%.  And who cares what you hate.

7 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Oh no please your posts are so engrossing.

And describing our lbs as 'decent' lol yeah we have loads of players first choice at Liverpool and being watched by all the top clubs in Europe.  They're fkn fantastic, decent lol.

Where are you getting this 250 figure from? I can't find anything higher than 207, from soccerbase, transfermarkt or wiki.

9 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Oh no please your posts are so engrossing.

And describing our lbs as 'decent' lol yeah we have loads of players first choice at Liverpool and being watched by all the top clubs in Europe.  They're fkn fantastic, decent lol.

Don't worry, you'll still be able to see his.  I thought you were an expert on this whole ignore thing given you were handing out said ignores like sweeties a while back?  

At least you're not coming across like a massive VL or anything.

17 minutes ago, forameus said:

Don't worry, you'll still be able to see his.  I thought you were an expert on this whole ignore thing given you were handing out said ignores like sweeties a while back?  

At least you're not coming across like a massive VL or anything.

I could tell him how to.  Dunno what a vl is but keep the subject to Scott brown cheers.

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

That should actually be about 37%. Not everyone voted, or was eligible  to vote. 

Not that I agree with the No voter comment. There were many legitimate  ways of saying that your post was over the top at best and nonsense at worse. 

When did this "Retiring" nonsense start!    Did players in the past just not get picked as they got older?    I don't remember players of the John Greig and Billy McNeil  era retiring from international football!

I blame the influence of the Itali©ns.

Archived