ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

All the best to everyone next season, It's been nothing but banter and some games have been great this season. Looking forward to the new season, Loads of positives from our end to build on.

[emoji106]????[emoji106]????[emoji106]????

The foundations are there for ardeer, few additions n use will be up there. It's no secret I have a soft spot for ardeer but with the management and players there just now use will do fine or better but for now am just going to gloat, even though I missed today's game at my old teams ground with chance to win league to be at my weans first birthday party..... he owes me one now [emoji16][emoji16]

Thank you adl, it's been brilliant and every team played there part been absolutely brilliant wish all clubs the best of luck

Kp

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Darvel on winning the league and Kello on promotion. Im sure team spirit was one of the biggest, If no the biggest factor in their sucess. Great achievement finishing above Winton  and Whitletts especially after a dodgy start. Pleased for K.P at Darvel, great guy! Looks like it will be a tight ADL next year again.

I remember the kello manager in the Cumnock Chronicle saying At start of the year that us darvel fans expected our team to win every game from now till end of the league campaign .

well old cocker glad we never let you down 

Best result of this adl season
Is that this adl thread can get shot of the
Darvel whitletts childish spat that has burned away all season long ..
Esp from darvel legend and ayr victoria ....
Maybe you 2 could exchange numbers and have your tit for tat
Fued in a more private way
Or
Kiss and make up and get a room together ...

13 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

My dad followed us for 50 years and seen us win nothing 

I just hope he's watching down on us tonight 

dad we are the champions 

Stood with him at home games a few seasons ago he knew they were progressing every season, reckon he would have been well proud of their achievement.

11 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

Stood with him at home games a few seasons ago he knew they were progressing every season, reckon he would have been well proud of their achievement.

He told me if they kept this team together they could go places mate 

thankfully he's been correct 

Just catching up on this as abroad at moment...

We done to Darvel on winning league.
Thoroughly deserved...
had pleasure to work with paddy a couple of times.
Great guy and delighted for him. [emoji106]????[emoji108]????
All the best to Kello as well and will congratulate them personally on Saturday.

[emoji460]️[emoji482]

2 hours ago, Ubidizzy said:

He new his stuff took them to the cup final an absolute gentleman

Well done to everyone at Darvel, to start the season with 2points from the first 3 games and go on to win the league by 7 points from runners up is a massive achievement, lots of hard work on and off the park. And it's been brilliant to watch.

1 hour ago, Ubidizzy said:

Well done to everyone at Darvel, to start the season with 2points from the first 3 games and go on to win the league by 7 points from runners up is a massive achievement, lots of hard work on and off the park. And it's been brilliant to watch.

Yesterday was some of the best football I've seen this season and some of the goals we scored were top drawer and that was with 8 changes from last week 

brilliant boys and a credit to yourselves and the town 

Have Dalry come into money? Noticed a comment on another thread they were 'apparently quoted' as interested in paying 3k for a player!
Good luck to them if they have a backer but they perhaps should remember the outcomes for some other money splashers in recent years

14 games ago the kello manager said darvel fans expect to win every game from now to the end of the season 

42 points later we did 

it's good to be knowledgeable about the game 

championeeeeeeeeeees

Your not one for holding grudges are you?

7 hours ago, ardeerultra said:

Your not one for holding grudges are you?

AU the tit was laying into fans expecting to win games , is that no what fans do ? aye for one did expect to win every game and for once i was proven correct , good to be right every now and then , anyway im off to pastures new , the adl forum wont ever be the same again , bring on the super 1st , bet there are teams delighted they never got promoted , they wont have to listen to our pish next season and all the best to Ardeer next year , certainly have the potential down there to be challenging  next season

AU the tit was laying into fans expecting to win games , is that no what fans do ? aye for one did expect to win every game and for once i was proven correct , good to be right every now and then , anyway im off to pastures new , the adl forum wont ever be the same again , bring on the super 1st , bet there are teams delighted they never got promoted , they wont have to listen to our pish next season and all the best to Ardeer next year , certainly have the potential down there to be challenging  next season

All the best m8 [emoji106]????

Archived