ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The referee struggled today few poor decisions and he didn't seem confident. Hard game especially the first half, we came into it in the 2nd. We battled well and where unlucky with the Darvel keeper making a good save. Big Mccann made a few cracking saves. We certainly gave Darvel something to think about.

Ah well onto next week. the top bit of the ground is decent, had my wee girl with me today she loved running about the grass

The referee struggled today few poor decisions and he didn't seem confident. Hard game especially the first half, we came into it in the 2nd. We battled well and where unlucky with the Darvel keeper making a good save. Big Mccann made a few cracking saves. We certainly gave Darvel something to think about.

Ah well onto next week. the top bit of the ground is decent, had my wee girl with me today she loved running about the grass

If use keep a hold of that team for next season use won't be far away. 1 of our hardest games of the season!

19 minutes ago, ardeerultra said:

Ref gave u everything 

still a comfy 3 points with a couple of players short

e I e I e I o 

up the adl we go 

Wit about your big Sasquatch keeper celebrating your offside goal and running over that was funny [emoji23][emoji23] Big nugget

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] aye that was me mate. Fucking mile on tae [emoji102]

Archived