ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

The way things are going with Ardeer, Romanov could be a possibility. Pete mcblane to Saltcoats is fact, heard from him today. One of the coaches I'm presuming Gareth or Mark Mccann has supposedly invested £10k into the club, superb to hear well in guys. markka who are the new signings and positions? Hopefully a left back and centre mid in the door?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking forward to tomorrow's match with Annbank. Played us off the park 3 weeks ago so it'll be a tough game. After last weeks demolition of Darvel I'm hoping for something similar tomorrow. [emoji4]

Looking forward to playing whitletts this season. Its very early days but if you continue the way you did last week. You will be the team to beat.

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 21:55, GLESGABOY said:

Do NAC not own Recreation Park? 

Tried not to comment on all this.....but.....are the council also going to pay for a watchman to keep all this new stuff in one place and in one piece? The money coming in will probably cover any outstanding debts.Peter McBlain "selling the club"? What is there to sell exactly? Committee to be cut from 10 to 3or 4? What jobs are the 3 or 4 going to do? As you say though about time the numbers were cut.A lot of noses will be put out of joint if that's true.Who's going to pick the 3 or 4? All very interesting lol.Anybody else leaving apart from Peter McBlain(seemingly)?

Tried not to comment on all this.....but.....are the council also going to pay for a watchman to keep all this new stuff in one place and in one piece? The money coming in will probably cover any outstanding debts.Peter McBlain "selling the club"? What is there to sell exactly? Committee to be cut from 10 to 3or 4? What jobs are the 3 or 4 going to do? As you say though about time the numbers were cut.A lot of noses will be put out of joint if that's true.Who's going to pick the 3 or 4? All very interesting lol.Anybody else leaving apart from Peter McBlain(seemingly)?

The original post was a lot of nonsense, don't bother trying to read into it.

1 minute ago, lineo said:

Big game for you's next week legend. If you's lose that 1 your promotion hopes are gone for another year. :thumbsdown

It's been a tough start but don't write us off , there will be money spent and players coming in shortly , whittlets , kello away n winton away is a hard set of fixtures to begin with but we will be ok 

I agree with you but ardrossan and Whitlett's have had equally as hard a start. As it's been said on here before it's a tough league and all teams will drop points, I just don't think you can afford to fall 2 far behind the leaders so early on especially when you have played them.

I wouldn't rule out a team because they've dropped 5 points in there 1st 2 games but if they only pick up 1 point out of a possible 9 when losing to possibly promotion rivals then imo i think it will be too big a gap. Annbank have lost 2 on the trot but they are more than capable of going a good run so I'm not ruling them out after 2 games but they certainly can't afford many more slip ups.

3 minutes ago, lineo said:

I wouldn't rule out a team because they've dropped 5 points in there 1st 2 games but if they only pick up 1 point out of a possible 9 when losing to possibly promotion rivals then imo i think it will be too big a gap. Annbank have lost 2 on the trot but they are more than capable of going a good run so I'm not ruling them out after 2 games but they certainly can't afford many more slip ups.

Kirkonnel won't be an easy place for teams to go this season , kello aren't bad but we played some great football today ,thought Kenny Paris was great Uptop and held the ball up brilliantly 

Archived