ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

Sack the manager..Your that kind of guy AV [emoji849] that's what you will be shouting after a couple of defeats. Just seeing the normal ADL trend happening. Start well...Get a couple of Pumpings..Finish well (No promotion) then boom-Is this the year? [emoji102]

Tim Henman + Wimbledon = Whitletts/Darvel ADL promotion.

Agree or Disagree?

Take a bow sir your spot on with this post [emoji122][emoji122]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3 December 2016 at 18:32, ardeerultra said:

We made it hard for ourselves today, Lost a silly goal before half time and switched off at 3-1. Muirkirks 3rd goal was a cracker. Bit of drama showed the lack of experience from Muirkirk when the boy went into the keeper. No need for that reaction and handbags

Ardeer ultra 1 what's your thoughts where u at the game ? emoji38.png

I thought it was another game where Muirkirk should have came away with something , the boys did great to get the game back to 3-3 & your right the scuffle in the box did break muirkirks momentum although from where I was standing the Ardeer player looked as though he kicked our keeper on the head  .                     Good luck to Ardeer for the rest of the season 

Ardeerultra pity you've no game a bet yous wish you were playing whitletts they are there for the beating at the moment

Ah wish we were playing Ardeer, we've took about 20 off them last two seasons

I thought it was another game where Muirkirk should have came away with something , the boys did great to get the game back to 3-3 & your right the scuffle in the box did break muirkirks momentum although from where I was standing the Ardeer player looked as though he kicked our keeper on the head  .                     Good luck to Ardeer for the rest of the season 

Fair play mate, Good luck to you guys as well

Promotion who's going up?

I think it will be The winton 1st and Darvel 2nd. It's going to be a tight one.

Darvel deserve it been close last few seasons but do they have the nerve?

Obv I would like my own team to go up but it's not looking likely, Massive improvement on last season though [emoji6]

I think it will be winton and darvel but a lot of football to be played yet 

whitletts will have a say in it as they have winton to play twice 

a lot of teams capable of taking points off the teams at the top but one thing is for sure we have had the hardest run of games by far in the league 

Fixture lists are a complete joke.
After next week we will have played WV, and Caigmark twice and yet to play the bottom clubs Muirkirk, Maybole and Saltcoats.
WV and Winton not played each other yet.
WV will have played 8 at home 3 away.
We will have played 4 home 6 away .
Only good thing for Darvel is that we have been to AWR, WV and Kello and are unbeaten with the hardest one on paper being Annbank away.

Fixture lists are a complete joke.
After next week we will have played WV, and Caigmark twice and yet to play the bottom clubs Muirkirk, Maybole and Saltcoats.
WV and Winton not played each other yet.
WV will have played 8 at home 3 away.
We will have played 4 home 6 away .
Only good thing for Darvel is that we have been to AWR, WV and Kello and are unbeaten with the hardest one on paper being Annbank away.

It's a strange one with Whitletts home games is it not? Is it something to with Dam park? Or is there favouritism? I'm sure terry Fibbs and ayr w****r will clear that up

It's a strange one with Whitletts home games is it not? Is it something to with Dam park? Or is there favouritism? I'm sure terry Fibbs and ayr w****r will clear that up

And guess wit?? We're at hame next week again!! No favouritism, just a pure f**k up.

Archived