ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone back Winton cause AV has spoken. Hahahahaha! The Vic's go marching on.

The red was as blatant as ever because the gk made no attempt for the ball. It did have a slight impact on the game but I felt we were on top at that point anyway.

Darvel must be shiting themselves. They're all very quiet tonight.

The vale this, the vale that.

Who are the Vale!?

Didn't look much to it, would be interested what the whitletts thoughts are on the decision to send the keeper off.

I thought they stopped dishing out reds for keepers as it was deemed double the punishment. As others have said, it must be because he made no attempt for the ball

5 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

The red was as blatant as ever because the gk made no attempt for the ball. It did have a slight impact on the game but I felt we were on top at that point anyway.

Who are the Vale!?

septic peg has spoken,great result for whitletts today,enjoy the moment they dont last long.dont think darvel will be shitting there selfs better run in for them,good night peg,your social worker will turn the light out.

AWR v  Whitletts served up an excellent advertisement for the Ayrshire District League. After carving out a couple of early chances, Whitletts went behind to a soft penalty award which Caddis put away with a bit of composure. The Ardrossan keeper had to walk for a blatant foul on Cameron when he was clean through and had rounded him, and this was a game changer. Felt that even with 10 men, Ardrossan played more football but without an end product.

New signing Larry McMahon offered no real threat through the middle , and at half-time it looked as if the result was a foregone conclusion, however Winton came out in the second half and were first to every ball, dominating for long spells, until Victoria scored their third. The second goal was no more than AWR deserved although they were lucky not to end the game with 9 men and a penalty awarded against them when a net bound shot was pushed clear by a defender's hand in what was the save of the game.

Great value for a fiver and credit to both clubs.  

That was a stone wall penalty no doubt about it great save from number 2 lol

Hopefully see that on the highlights!! Definitely looked a stonewaller from where i was standing

1 hour ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Who are the Vale!?

Aye that's u and the winton up 

well done 

vale 3rd again 

unlucky paddy 

Your bang on Kanye. Never heard anyone moaning when kello got 2 sent of against ardrossan earlier in the season...

This is all part of football.

Cracking season and an interesting game at your patch next week.

45 minutes ago, lineo said:

Your bang on Kanye. Never heard anyone moaning when kello got 2 sent of against ardrossan earlier in the season...

Moaning?  Like I said not questioning the result or team performances, the defender at the end should have seen red for his "save" on the line for sure, only looking for clarification on the rule regarding a red card for the keeper it seems that as long as the keepers make it look like they are going for the ball they can take the player out and stay on the park?

19 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Whitletts showed how could a team we are when we all play together as a team. Momentum well and truly with us now as we match towards the title.

How far the Vic's. emoji4.png

Saves Neil And Jamie the sack I suppose u headbanger 

well done on promotion today 

Ha ha ha ha 

Strange game today. IMO as a neutral, Vics played the better football and controlled the game up until shortly after they went 2:1 ahead. The AWR no 11 was then lucky to only be booked for a blatant kick and his manager took him off immediately. AWR then dominated the rest of the half possession wise without seriously threatening to score.

Second half looked like more of the same when Vics conceded ball and territory. Their third goal was totally against the run of play, but they never looked like losing after went in. Left five minutes early so missed last goal and penalty shout at the end. Contrary to an earlier poster I thought rover's no 10 McMahon was MOM. He harried the visiting defence all day and won the aerial battle. Best for Vics was their no 9 who was a constant that for 70 mins.

Archived