One main course plus one vegetarian option

and

Choice of two delicious desserts

Half time refreshments

Sandwiches, Pie, biscuits and Tea/coffee

Half bottle of wine per person

or

Three bottles of beer per person 

Pre order bar price lists will be available should you wish to purchase additional drinks. 

To book please telephone 0141 632 1275 no later than Tuesday prior to the match. 

Your club’s supporters are welcome to join Queen’s Park supporters at the J B McAlpine Pavilion, Bar & Bistro, where you can purchase pre match refreshments.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

Can we have a match thread to talk about the game rather than this pish? 

You can. Start a new thread and call it the Match Thread. Desieboy1 could maybe rename this one the Hospitality Thread. Personally think the Brechin game is more of interest at this point but protocol dictates a City fan should start that one. Match thread that is.

Slightly ironic that a post about Hospitality could cause offence on a website called Pie and Bovril.:unsure2:

1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

You can. Start a new thread and call it the Match Thread. Desieboy1 could maybe rename this one the Hospitality Thread. Personally think the Brechin game is more of interest at this point but protocol dictates a City fan should start that one. Match thread that is.

Slightly ironic that a post about Hospitality could cause offence on a website called Pie and Bovril.:unsure2:

Indeed we've still to play Brechin first. So I might start a match thread after that. He's already posted on the big Livingston thread about the hospitality so is there any need to start this thread about it? 

I vote we have a new match thread for Brechin, then a new match thread next week for the Livi game. This thread to be retitled "Livi Fans - Bargain Blowout At Hampden" or some such. I can't afford the pie stall, let alone a hospitality package.

15 minutes ago, Spidersmad said:

I vote we have a new match thread for Brechin, then a new match thread next week for the Livi game. This thread to be retitled "Livi Fans - Bargain Blowout At Hampden" or some such. I can't afford the pie stall, let alone a hospitality package.

That's because you pay your debts in full you naughty boy, do it the Livi way and you can afford the high life. 

In that case you guys should be able to afford numerous Hampden hospitality packages. A bargain for the Uphall jet set and the high rollers of West Lothian. We only paid off our debts by selling our soul (and leasing the benefits of Hampden) to the SFA. If I had my way we'd flog off the giant concrete bowl and start again over the hill at the former Second Hampden (aka New Cathkin Park).

4 minutes ago, Spidersmad said:

In that case you guys should be able to afford numerous Hampden hospitality packages. A bargain for the Uphall jet set and the high rollers of West Lothian. We only paid off our debts by selling our soul (and leasing the benefits of Hampden) to the SFA. If I had my way we'd flog off the giant concrete bowl and start again over the hill at the former Second Hampden (aka New Cathkin Park).

Never sell your sole. Sell your hole instead. I'll pay for your hospitality package, all us Livi fans out of generosity could sponsor a QP fan and treat you to a taste of the high life. Up for it? 

Madam, I'd much rather sell my soul, thank you very much. However please feel free to hire as many private boxes as you like. Buckets of champers thrown in and all the profiteroles you can guzzle. I'll stick with the halftime tea room and the stale cakes. Jeez, can't wait for the match thread to start.

A whole new concept in match day hospitality. If there are any QP committee members on this thread, please put this forward at the next meeting. I feel we could be on to something here. Over to you, gentlemen.

23 minutes ago, Spidersmad said:

Madam, I'd much rather sell my soul, thank you very much. However please feel free to hire as many private boxes as you like. Buckets of champers thrown in and all the profiteroles you can guzzle. I'll stick with the halftime tea room and the stale cakes. Jeez, can't wait for the match thread to start.

Nae need for a new match thread, I'm sure we all have the stamina to keep this one going.

17 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Going by the tone of PLL's post I think she's touting her private box out for hire.:lol:

Your box has the highest bid so far. You'll score at that game even if Livi don't. 

#TakeItForTheTeam

2 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

Queens Park fans getting ready nice and early for their biggest match of the season.

Are you up for this too? I shall start taking bids for you, #TakeItForTheTeam

LIVIFOREVER is off to a flier though I have to warn you, competition is tough.

What is the lowest bid you'd accept for your box? 

Just now, Phantoms Livi Lass said:

Nae need for a new match thread, I'm sure we all have the stamina to keep this one going.

Your box has the highest bid so far. You'll score at that game even if Livi don't. 

#TakeItForTheTeam

Brings a hole (sic) new meaning to box office.

14 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Fair comment .Im a bit auld for this forum lark .So bare with me..

The reason it is up this early is that the bookings need to be in for the Tuesday before the game and as anyone knows getting a group of people to agree anything takes a few days.

Archived