renfrewfc

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoker Athletic

Goalkeepers

Nathan Bogle; Liam Campbell

Defenders

Kerr Allan; Michael Bailey; Alan Cairns; Andrew Campbell; Stuart Fyfe; Kenny Hadden; Richard Henry; Reece McGillion

Midfielders

Gary Bissland; Jamie Carson; Shaun Kelly; Mark McManus; Kenny Marshall; Mark Maxwell; Andrew Rankin; James Ross; Scott Smith

Forwards

Garry Arbuckle; David Crerand; Ryan Hynes; Greg Maitland; David Manley

Manager - Steven Reilly

Coach - Graham George

A bang up to date version of our squad list is always on our website: Troon F.C. Website

Troon Football Club

Portland Park

Portland Street

Troon

KA10 6QN

Manager: Gordon Burns

General Manager: Jimmy Kirkwood

1st Team Coach: Stevie McCreadie

Goalkeeping Coach: Andy Smyth

Physio: Dan Colborne

GOALKEEPERS

Ally Semple

Marty Fraser

DEFENDERS

Andrew Strachan

Dale Keenan

Dean Keenan

Gareth Armstrong

Gavin Collins

Martin Ure

Morgan Brown

Ross Barbour

MIDFIELDERS

Chris McKnight

Colin Spence

Craig Harvey

Dale Moore

Ross McCrea

Scott Chatham

FORWARDS

Adam Forsyth

Dale Shirkie

Jordan Muir

Mark Curragh

Ross Robertson

Ryan Nisbet

Beith Juniors

Manager - John Millar
Assistant Manager - Steven Convery
Coaches - Robert Downs, Derek Rhoddan, Tam Miller
Physio - Iain Anderson

Goalkeepers

Stephen Grindlay

Defenders

Conner McGlinchey
Nicky Docherty
Kevin MacDonald
John Sheridan
Josh McArthur
Mark McLaughlin

Midfielders

Tommy Martin
Jamie Wilson
Paul Frize
David McGowan
Calum Watt
Richie Burke
Joe Bradley

Forwards

Darren Christie
Thomas Collins
Ross McPherson
Kenny McLean
Cameron Elliott

If PJ is offended by my comment then I will apologise to him on Friday night.
However, as someone who coached athletes with disabilities and attended courses on doing so, I am sure he will be as broadminded as most of those who not only took such jokes in their stride, but used exactly that joke to get to their able bodied friends.
Examples? When a coach was introduced to a group of deaf athletes, he asked their names. "No point in learning our names, we can't hear you shouting us."
On a discussion on disabled athletes self esteem, a wheelchair said "I'll never be a good wheelie (their name for wheelchair athletes, not an insult), I'm legless every night."
Now those examples might offend some of you, in which case I'm sorry..... For you.
I do appreciate that PJ suffered serious and sustained abuse from opposition fans in the past and KIlsyth fans might be touchy, but to jump on the PC bandwagon on this occasion is way over that line.

It's not a pc bandwagon it's common decency, I consider Phil to b a friend of mine from his time at Kilsyth, I appreciate your answer, but so called fan of the juniors is very flippant in his attitude towards this subject, I know Phil browses this site an ad b horrified if he thought people were taking the piss, maybe your right maybe he will take as a light hearted remark but I think it was a silly remark in the first place ?

ef99126114d0c4452fef63c9a8b3c283_thumb.jpg

It's not a pc bandwagon it's common decency, I consider Phil to b a friend of mine from his time at Kilsyth, I appreciate your answer, but so called fan of the juniors is very flippant in his attitude towards this subject, I know Phil browses this site an ad b horrified if he thought people were taking the piss, maybe your right maybe he will take as a light hearted remark but I think it was a silly remark in the first place ?

Ps . Having been subject to abuse from people in the past myself I don't get all offended & go running to big brother . I give them it back & then some . Something which those of you in the pc brigade obviously haven't a clue how to do . Now move on & get a life ffs

Ps . Having been subject to abide from people in the past myself I don't get all offended & go running to big brother . I give them it back & then some . Something which those of you in the pc brigade obviously haven't a clue how to do . Now move on & get a life ffs

What the he'll are u on? Big brother? Pc brigade? I gave a personal opinion on a remark made against a guy I no well, what bit are u not getting ? I didn't think it was a nice thing to say even in jest u on the other hand seem to think it's fine, I'm quite sure if it was aimed at a ladeside player u'd b on here defending him to the hilt? Cos there bound to be proud in Kilbirnie to have u as a supporter, Not!!!!

What the he'll are u on? Big brother? Pc brigade? I gave a personal opinion on a remark made against a guy I no well, what bit are u not getting ? I didn't think it was a nice thing to say even in jest u on the other hand seem to think it's fine, I'm quite sure if it was aimed at a ladeside player u'd b on here defending him to the hilt? Cos there bound to be proud in Kilbirnie to have u as a supporter, Not!!!!

Last word on this so we can get back to the thread. Personal abuse I won't condone but people jumping on the I'm offended bus does ma knitting . Folk like yourself seem to get offended by anything & everything these days . Pc society gone mad . On your other point I'm pretty sure there are Ladeside fans who like me & there are those that don't . Judging by the people that I speak to at games I would suggest the minority are in the latter . Good day to you sir & try & no get too offended by anything else tonight

As we all know, Phil will respond in the best way...as he always has done...by scoring and running the length of the field, cupping his ear. Just ask the Largs fans. They experienced the most...but despite their taunting, they did respect him as a player. Good luck this season Phil down at Meadow.

Archived