The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

The Spartans still very much in the driving seat.  All we can do is make it as hard as possible for them by winning our remaining 4 games.  They won't be looking forward to East Stirlingshire home and away but sometimes playing for a title can bring out the best in players.
We also have a horrendous record against them.

Its a great end to season with 4 teams still in with a chance. I must admit i would rather be in spartans position. I know we have points on the board but they have it in there own hands and i think thats always better. They know what they have to do. We just need to keep winning and hope they slip up.

Its a great end to season with 4 teams still in with a chance. I must admit i would rather be in spartans position. I know we have points on the board but they have it in there own hands and i think thats always better. They know what they have to do. We just need to keep winning and hope they slip up.

Never saw the game last night, but reliably informed it was always going to be one goal that settled it in a tight match.

Looks incredibly well poised for a hugely exciting run-in to League between now and mid-April, hopefully I will get to see some games, although most away from home from EK perspective.

• 3 weeks later...
Great result by kilby today (with Spartans dropping two points as a bonus)....does anyone know what the ek team was? I was working today and there’s nothing on twitter
1. McGinley
2. Stevenson
3. Coll
4. Howie
5. Lynch
6. Gibbons c
7. Winter
8. Hughes
9. McNeil
10. Prunty
11. Strachan

Subs
Russell
Anderson
McBride
Ramsay
Miller
Craig
Bell gk

Not in the match day squad;
Proctor Capuano Kean Wallace Malcolm

17 minutes ago, Craigyboy said:

1. McGinley
2. Stevenson
3. Coll
4. Howie
5. Lynch
6. Gibbons c
7. Winter
8. Hughes
9. McNeil
10. Prunty
11. Strachan

Subs
Russell
Anderson
McBride
Ramsay
Miller
Craig
Bell gk

Not in the match day squad;
Proctor Capuano Kean Wallace Malcolm

Bet that's some wage bill...non promotion again would be a right kick in the baws I would imagine