Ayrshire premier 2016/17

AyrshireAmateur

35 minutes ago, AyrshireAmateur said:

Shortlees looking like the real deal then?

Anybody able to name the players hurlford have this season?

Dirrans and Glenburn going good so far.

Let's get this particular part of the forum chatting again.

Any other teams impressing?

Worst Hurlford thistle side in years and if they play the Lees anytime soon they will get beat by at least 3 imo. Saw the second half off their match v Glenburn and they were absolutely murdered and Glenburn could have won by more. Totally over run in the middle off the park and second could be a struggle for them never mind first lololol

We have injuries into double figures mate and aquired 2 more at the weekend during the game. We finished with 10 men because of this but playing guys out of position due to these circumstances is always gonna be tough, it was a tough weekend for us.

Think midweek games takes it toll on a few teams way work is now lots of players work away fae home but that's the nature of the beast can any one explain why a team can play 4 games away from home and 2 at home is it that difficult to work out how to make it 3 home 3 away Be happy to hear reply from aafa match secretary would may answer my question

The fixture list guys is having a laugh in the premier league surely. 

Galston v Winlinton on Saturday, they just played each other last night. Shortless v Mossblown and West Kilbride v Dirrans on Monday night. All those teams have already played each other so will have played that team twice in season after only 5 games. 

Think midweek games takes it toll on a few teams way work is now lots of players work away fae home but that's the nature of the beast can any one explain why a team can play 4 games away from home and 2 at home is it that difficult to work out how to make it 3 home 3 away Be happy to hear reply from aafa match secretary would may answer my question

We had our first 4 games away from home As our pitch is closed until this Friday. There are plenty of teams similar to ourselves so I think that will be the case for the majority of the teams that find themselves in the same situation, although maybe the odd team Have just been unlucky.

On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 21:15, CD 1972 said:

We have injuries into double figures mate and aquired 2 more at the weekend during the game. We finished with 10 men because of this but playing guys out of position due to these circumstances is always gonna be tough, it was a tough weekend for us.

With Crazy appointed any news on whats happening at Clarke Drive with regards squad..... no 2.....signings etc ?.

The team that I am talking about has naff all wrong wae there park in fact it's in top class condition as for your park getting work done I can see the reason there but not teams that there park is in great nick thanks xavi for seeing where I am coming from as I said before its surely no that hard seasons just no long started an they teams are gone to have played each other twice Crazy IMO

Hopefully it's going to be a tighter premier league than years going past, it'll be good for Ayrshire amateur football. Shortlees and glenburn have started well, but will there be a blip at some point in the season? I think there will at some point due to injuries, suspensions etc. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived