Hurlford Utd news 2016/17

The'FORD

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gemmell and Staunton came together in the box and MS stayed down and held JG's leg, JG appeared to stamp. Lino flagged it. Ref gave a red card. Didn't look much in it, but you can't do that and Gemmell deserved the red for the stupidity of his action. Until the sending off Ladeside were by far the better side, but seemed top lose their way a bit against 10 men. Congratulations to them. Best of luck in the semi-finals.

16 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

Gemmell and Staunton came together in the box and MS stayed down and held JG's leg, JG appeared to stamp. Lino flagged it. Ref gave a red card. Didn't look much in it, but you can't do that and Gemmell deserved the red for the stupidity of his action. Until the sending off Ladeside were by far the better side, but seemed top lose their way a bit against 10 men. Congratulations to them. Best of luck in the semi-finals.

Mark Staunton in drama Storm :huh: 

Who would have thunk it :) 

Mark Staunton in drama Storm :huh: 
Who would have thunk it [emoji4] 

Aye. He tried to draw a couple of Ford players into trouble in the second half by shoving his ugly wee face to within inches of theirs off the ball. Second one was right in front of the other lino, but in the interest of consistency, he chose not to raise his flag.

16 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

Aye. He tried to draw a couple of Ford players into trouble in the second half by shoving his ugly wee face to within inches of theirs off the ball. Second one was right in front of the other lino, but in the interest of consistency, he chose not to raise his flag.

I actually cringed at this guy when he played with us, play acting and whining and that shite belongs in the senior game . 

Gemmell was a cock and deserved to go.

Agree, although I probably wouldn't have worded as eloquently as you.

However that doesn't mean that Staunton isn't a thoroughly disagreeable character on the pitch. Strangely enough I have spoken to him off the park after a match and he is ok. He is horrible on it though.

Maybe Gemmell and him should get married. I sure the kids would be little charmers :-)

Scottish Junior Cup 1st Rd

Lochee United v Ford

Saturday, 24th September

Presumably ko 2.30pm tbc

This is tie of the round. Hurlford might struggle with this. Lochee will be out to prove that East coast top teams are just as good if not better than the West

Archived