Talbot v Cumnock. Mon 15th Aug.

Larky55

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if your going to join a debate where people are slating the refs performance then it helps to have actually seen the performance before you throw your hat in. 

I thought he turned to his pocket a bit quick, stopped the game on several occasions rather than letting the game flow a bit. I'm just an observer tho, what do I know about football. 

I can properly debate with any proper minded adult on here who's  mental age appears to be above 12 thank you [emoji4] 

We all must be under 11's on here then. Been ages since you have made a contribution with anything that warrants any debate.

So you need to attend every single  junior game for your opinion to be considered on here ? [emoji4] 

No you don't need to attend every game to have your opinion considered

You have a much better chance of being taken seriously and folk listening to your opinion , if you haven't antagonised loads of folk on here previously and therefore , to a lot of posters, you just like moaning and trying to wind folk up

34 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

No you don't need to attend every game to have your opinion considered

You have a much better chance of being taken seriously and folk listening to your opinion , if you haven't antagonised loads of folk on here previously and therefore , to a lot of posters, you just like moaning and trying to wind folk up

A lot of posters being quantum leap and Talbot bing, two grown men who behave like daft 12 year olds on here , two posters who can give loads out and can take nothing back . :) 

I will go away and leave you Talbot and Cumnock Boys to continue your new found love in ;) 

A lot of posters being quantum leap and Talbot bing, two grown men who behave like daft 12 year olds on here , two posters who can give loads out and can take nothing back . [emoji4] 

I will go away and leave you Talbot and Cumnock Boys to continue your new found love in [emoji6] 

I think a wee nerve may have been tweeked [emoji23].

A lot of posters being quantum leap and Talbot bing, two grown men who behave like daft 12 year olds on here , two posters who can give loads out and can take nothing back . [emoji4] 

I will go away and leave you Talbot and Cumnock Boys to continue your new found love in [emoji6] 

How do you know Quantum and Talbot Bing are grown up men, have you met them, do you know their ages
NO
You just assume, like you did when the ref was criticised and you started with the Nock / Talbot whining stuff, when really, you were at the wind up without having any fact to base your ranting on
You be a grown up man and admit you were wrong and move on

2 hours ago, Quantum Leap said:

Any one can see that it is you who is immature.
Any one can see that it is indeed you who is the first to have a go at a poster but definitely can't take it back.
You don't get to me in the slightest.
I enjoy being on this forum and find stupid idiotic posters like yourself a great laugh.

Only immature ones on here are the people who can't take someone's opinion on board , came on here and alluded to why blame the ref for the game being very poor and ruining the game ( an obsession in football these days ) rather than people looking at their own teams performance . 

Then came the inevitable backlash so if anyone's inmature it's the people behind the backlash as opposed to ️myself who tried to come on with a genuine point ( not a point that's all about one fixture but generally a massive fascination in football in terms of everyone deflecting poor performances onto referees) . 

Hey ho come back and reply in your usual immature style if you ️wish and obviously i " get to you " ️as you and your sidekick have one hell of a thing for pouncing on my every post :) 

Good post QL and well done on the career you've made for yourself and it was an interesting read . :) 

Like loads on this forum I like a moan on here but im far from an unhappy moaner , im a happy moaner with my state of play , it's 2016 my club have won the scottish cup for the first time , only another 10 to go to catch up with Talbot ;) , the sun is shining and looking forward to a visit from largs tonight , just hope that the referee doesn't ruin the game for us ️tonight or this happy  moaner will be straight on here giving the ref pelters for it ;) 

All the best . 

Good post QL and well done on the career you've made for yourself and it was an interesting read . [emoji4] 

Like loads on this forum I like a moan on here but im far from an unhappy moaner , im a happy moaner with my state of play , it's 2016 my club have won the scottish cup for the first time , only another 10 to go to catch up with Talbot [emoji6] , the sun is shining and looking forward to a visit from largs tonight , just hope that the referee doesn't ruin the game for us ️tonight or this happy  moaner will be straight on here giving the ref pelters for it [emoji6] 

All the best . 

A wee backtrack there I believe. Damage limitation to the max [emoji23]

Good to see, well done HB you have recovered a bit [emoji106]

He sent me a private message of apology for the recent animosity on here so that's says a lot about him.
It takes a big man to do such a thing although he didn't really need to apologise.
Decent man is HB.[emoji106]

I didn't get one so obvious he is trying to gain yer favour my man. I recall he had few dismissive pops at my posts when I first started on here as if he had some kind of forum seniority over newbies lol.

He now retorts to licking all my posts as if it's some kind of wind up. That made me chuckle. I'll reserve judgement for a while until I am satisfied he isn't a bully[emoji4]

45 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

He now retorts to licking all my posts as if it's some kind of wind up. That made me chuckle. I'll reserve judgement for a while until I am satisfied he isn't a bullyemoji4.png

How the hell did you find out he was doing that?  I'd hate to see the state of his screen.

Archived