Talbot v Cumnock. Mon 15th Aug.

Larky55

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 93glens93 said:

no sure how many cards the ref dished out but it seemed a lot for a game that a canny remember a bad tackle in??

Com'n surely yi must remember McGills effort  , happened right in front of the Glens stand ,or had you left by then ?

McGill never even looked back, he knew what was coming , just kept on going ti the clubhouse.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to Hertha after my attacks on him about refereeing performance at games and he was saying it was probably bias etc for your own team and I was having none of it
However, the comments of 93glens93 have confirmed what he was saying.......... there are some stoaters going to the games who wouldn't know a foul when they saw it

The two glens players who were sent of can have no complaints as in both cases their " tackles" we're wild swipes when the ball was miles away
Another player was substituted before he was sent off as he had been warned several times after his first booking , he was also a moaning faced git

16 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to Hertha after my attacks on him about refereeing performance at games and he was saying it was probably bias etc for your own team and I was having none of it
However, the comments of 93glens93 have confirmed what he was saying.......... there are some stoaters going to the games who wouldn't know a foul when they saw it

The two glens players who were sent of can have no complaints as in both cases their " tackles" we're wild swipes when the ball was miles away
Another player was substituted before he was sent off as he had been warned several times after his first booking , he was also a moaning faced git

The 2nd Glens player to be sent off was never a wild swipe he clicked the players foot as he went passed him and the ref saw it as for Mc Gill enough said.As you said at time up if your team wins the Ref has a great game aul pal.

55 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

Cheers and there is no doubt that refs are howling at times but sometimes we all find it easier giving them pelters as nobody wants to shout at our own players during games , been very guilty of it myself at times however it's not until we go to games as a neutral when we are more laid back that we sometimes wonder why people are leaning over barriers giving them non stop abuse . 

Remember going up to dunterlie for a latter round Scottish cup tie a few years ago and Linlithgow on the day simply hammered arthulie, it wasn't referee related at all and a good few home fans were screaming blue murder at the referee and being a neutral the ref had a very good game for me and arthulie were outclassed pure and simple . 

Think weve all been that fan though who hates seeing our team being hammered and would rather abuse a referree than our own players though , it's plain wrong but it can be the easy way out .

To answer your various points that you so eloquently put

Knobhead - you will definitely be best qualified to know what that is

Somebody asked about the "tackle" from McGill and not about the referee's performance. McGill had a mad swipe at the Nock player and deserved to go

Do I honestly believe that Glens tried to kick Nock off the park- probably not at the beginning and with Cumnock being well on top and the ref being a bit weird with some decisions then the Glens players wearing 6, 8 and 11 were always going to be contenders for the early bath, both for their tackles and mouthing at the ref

And before you say it, yes there were some Nock tackles that should maybe have been penalised

However, best team won , playing the ball on the deck and keeping their composure

Is that good enough for you

35 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

To answer your various points that you so eloquently put

Knobhead - you will definitely be best qualified to know what that is

Somebody asked about the "tackle" from McGill and not about the referee's performance. McGill had a mad swipe at the Nock player and deserved to go

Do I honestly believe that Glens tried to kick Nock off the park- probably not at the beginning and with Cumnock being well on top and the ref being a bit weird with some decisions then the Glens players wearing 6, 8 and 11 were always going to be contenders for the early bath, both for their tackles and mouthing at the ref

And before you say it, yes there were some Nock tackles that should maybe have been penalised

However, best team won , playing the ball on the deck and keeping their composure

Is that good enough for you

That sounded a rational account of the match Bul but come on "Bath". You inbreeds don't know the word and the sheepshaggers keep their coal in it.

1 minute ago, Dipple burn said:

That sounded a rational account of the match Bul but come on "Bath". You inbreeds don't know the word and the sheepshaggers keep their coal in it.

Was the first Talbot goal last night hand ball? and was Wilsons goal offside?. Only asking

Archived