Has the BBC beconme lazy??

I got asked if i'd complete a survey to help them improve their service when I went onto the bbc website last night, so I did and let them know how poor their coverage of SPFL League One & Two is. Can but hope they actually do try and improve their service.

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone interested the BBC finally sent me a reply.

Thank you for getting in touch about our BBC Scotland sport online page. I am sorry it has taken this length of time to reply.

We took the decision to stop individual match reports as, for the most part, we do not have reporters at these games and rely on agency stats and copy. As a consequence, we have numerous complaints about the accuracy of these. We have decided to carry the details of the matches and add to this with a summary of the matches which puts the results in context. However, we do cover Division Two and indeed have commissioned a regular, picture-led feature based on Edinburgh City and their first season in the league.

We do appreciate you disappointment in these changes and the BBC Scotland sport online team are aware of your concerns.

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to get in touch.

Kind regards

Hugh Dignan

BBC Complaints Team

11 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

For anyone interested the BBC finally sent me a reply.

Thank you for getting in touch about our BBC Scotland sport online page. I am sorry it has taken this length of time to reply.

We took the decision to stop individual match reports as, for the most part, we do not have reporters at these games and rely on agency stats and copy. As a consequence, we have numerous complaints about the accuracy of these. We have decided to carry the details of the matches and add to this with a summary of the matches which puts the results in context. However, we do cover Division Two and indeed have commissioned a regular, picture-led feature based on Edinburgh City and their first season in the league.

We do appreciate you disappointment in these changes and the BBC Scotland sport online team are aware of your concerns.

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to get in touch.

Kind regards

Hugh Dignan

BBC Complaints Team

lol wut

Image result for what year is it

Couldn't care less about match reports as they've been pish for years. It's ridiculous that you can't even see lineups any more. 

Just use the spfl website now, it's much better.

I never read the match reports but it was nice getting the line ups and better live text plus stats

On 17/09/2016 at 22:25, Gordon EF said:

Couldn't care less about match reports as they've been pish for years. It's ridiculous that you can't even see lineups any more. 

Just use the spfl website now, it's much better.

I live down South, and rather valued the BBC match reports, line-ups etc. 

Inaccuracies, would soon be cleared up later on when I'd come here, and the supporters forum.

Archived