Eh Classico Rovers vs Pars

It'll be interesting to see how Locke fairs against The Pars over a season. Grant Murray's fucking awful record against them didn't help him win over the fans. I think the best we managed was a draw under him, and that was when they were on their deathbed.

I forgot that a Joe Cardle inspired Rovers beat them at EEP in the diddy cup the season we won that cup of diddiness. Then promptly lost to them the following season in the same diddy cup. Good old Joe Cardle.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Raithie said:

Was it the 3-1 game where we went down to 9 men that Dunfermline last beat us at Starks?

We've only played you once at Starks since that game but, yes, that was the last time we beat you there. 

8 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Rovers are so insignificant, that I'll not be doing a poem or rewriting lyrics this week.

Thank f**k.

35 minutes ago, cowdenboy15 said:

Yous are crap emoji867.png

35 minutes ago, cowdenboy15 said:

And we are but that live

21 minutes ago, cowdenboy15 said:

f**k u to

Hiya pal, how's the season going? :lol:

Looking forward to the heid's gone from Par Hater and Wullie McNaught after this game.

Should be a bumper crowd as the home support doubles because they are indeed "only here to see Dunfermline"

18 minutes ago, Gregor147 said:

I doubt the home support will double but I can see the pars having more supporters at the game than us unfortunately.

Its going to be horrendous having 3000 plus dunfirline mice all screeching like schoolgirls at a hocky match. I wonder if they will bring mighty mouse along too.

Archived