Eh Classico Rovers vs Pars

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going back 16 years to find a significant win, ouch.

You'll be delighted, this one game validates your entire existence.

Don't be bitter, we're just bigger and better and always will be.

:^)

It's ok mate you're allowed two favourite teams. I bet you own a half and half Raith/Pars scarf.

Not bothered how the Pars get on this season. Have no bad feelings towards them what so ever.

Next week should be a cracker though. A draw would be a decent result.  After the first couple

of weeks tho, that would be seen as a disappointment. 

In all seriousness, this will likely be our first real test. Dunfermline will be up to a good bit more than Ayr or St Mirren.  

Both sides have quick pacy attacks, and I think both are a bit suspect at the back.  

With some more tough games to follow, really looking to win here. 

It'll be interesting to see how Locke fairs against The Pars over a season. Grant Murray's fucking awful record against them didn't help him win over the fans. I think the best we managed was a draw under him, and that was when they were on their deathbed.

5 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Will Dunfermline claim to not care about us, only to the foam at the mouth singing "We fucking hate you"

That's what normally happens anyway.

It should be "We don't even hate you" but I think the fair weather, stone island crew hijacked it and turned into that diddy mess. 

As for the game, a tough test, again, for us. We competed well with the title favourites yesterday and, although the result was fair, two defensive howlers and a bit of missing luck stopped us from getting a result. I think us and the Rovers have recruited well in the summer but we've probably still to add one or two, hopefully before Saturday. Was surprised at the Rovers getting McManus, a really good signing that. Hopefully with Reilly getting his first goal yesterday he can kick on be our main man. 

Going for a squeeky 1-1 or us to just edge it. A draw would be a good result as the Rovers are flying atm. 

Archived